Posted On: 6-27-2014
Position Title: Resource Center Specialist
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Wounded Warrior Project
Tracking Code 652-265
The Resource Center Specialist is a Workforce Management role within the WWP Resource Center (RC). This role has been established to more effectively meet customer expectations through the management of all production inventories including inbound and outbound calls, emails, voicemail, walk-ins and postal inquiries. Responsible for developing and maintaining short and long-term forecast models which organize the RC workload, determine potential staffing requirements, organize staff schedules and produce operational reports. Partners with the management team to ensure service level and response time objectives are met across all contact channels. Provides help line assistance, internal and external resource services and outreach to wounded warriors and their families.
Essential Job Functions:
· Help enable wounded warriors to cope, adjust, and thrive post-injury; help support wounded warriors’ caregivers and family members
· Manage contact volume forecasts and analysis process including creation, distribution and maintenance of half-hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and long-term forecasts and reports
· Acquire, compile, and analyze all data to determine trends, potential areas of concern, and opportunities for improved inventory management and workforce utilization recommendations to be provided to the management team.
· Coordinate day to day scheduling activities for RC team.
· Assist with the development & best practices of real-time processes for the RC.
· Analyze individual staff schedule adherence results and provide reports and feedback to management.
· Develop and maintain various RC reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
· Understand strategic objectives and help develop strategies to achieve them
· Other duties as assigned
· Ability to organize/analyze multiple data sources and events into a cohesive result through the use of various analytical tools and technologies including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Access and Workforce Management systems
· Must possess the ability to positively influence others to achieve goals and impact decision-making
· Ability to create fact-based presentations that translates to data to help achieve objectives in line with the Resource Center’s strategy
· Proven self-starter, high initiative track record.
· Serve as an active and high performing member of a team and work on internal project teams as needed to foster a culture of growth and collaboration with all parties
· Ability to work independently and under pressure with minimal supervision.
· Ability to identify risks and opportunities to management and prioritize competing demands for resources
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and presentation skills required to present complex information in a simple and compelling business case
· Ability to manage multiple priorities successfully.
· Excellent decision-making abilities
· Excellent PC skills, knowledge of WFM systems, contact center phone and reporting systems and Microsoft Office products.
· Where applicable, may assist mentoring coordinator and specialist level staff
· Must be a team player, ability to communicate with diverse personalities, tactful, mature and flexible
· Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus
· May require occasional travel
· Minimum of 2 years previous Workforce Management experience in a contact center required including forecasting, scheduling and real-time management
· Minimum of Associate’s degree required or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Prior experience within a non-profit, government call center, or military family support services environment preferred.
· Familiarity with military culture preferred.
· Prior experience with crisis calls and/or escalation procedures a plus.
Wounded Warrior Project is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is Wounded Warrior Project policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Wounded Warrior Project does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and childbirth, or related medical conditions), color, religion, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, legally-protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by state or federal laws
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
To apply, please visit our job posting at: https://wounded-warrior-hr.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=652&company_id=16265&version=1&source=ONLINE&jobOwner=992278&aid=1