Posted On: 11-03-2020
Position Title: Resource Planning Analyst
Job Location: Hybrid/Remote – Atlanta; Centennial; Dallas; Houston; Seattle
Apply Online: https://careers.zillowgroup.com/ShowJob/JobId/473865/ResourcePlanningAnalyst
About the team
We are heavy-hitters who move fast, think big and team up to deliver results. Our closest partners are the product org, the marketing team, and the sales force. Analyzes, monitors, and evaluates the function of the workforce (call or service) center by monitoring activities on a real-time basis. Creates schedules and provides regular reports to management on workload and workforce. Works with Finance to maintain budget accuracy and improve forecast capabilities. Defines both long-term strategies and ever-changing, short-term, and immediate workforce needs. Handles shift change requests and monitors new-hire, holiday, and seasonal shift needs. Updates and maintains scheduling database with current information; and researches, recommends, and implements call center technology and process improvements to reduce overall costs.
About the role
The Resource Planning Analyst is part of the Premier Agent Strategy & Operations team. This team runs the Premier Agent business, setting strategic direction, determining how strategy gets implemented, and being responsible for the results that flow from strategy.Schedule/resource planning for internal and outsource partner sites to ensure service level attainment. Ongoing administration and subject matter expertise for the workforce management platform.
- Liaise with each site to ensure schedules meet forecast requirements
- Coordinate shift assignments, shift bids, etc. for each site
- Responsible for providing vendor sites with locked productive hours forecast by deadline established per contract
- Partner with training and quality to schedule recurrent training activity. Communicates information to RTA’s, WFM Analyst and contact center leadership
- Provide interval staffing requirements on a weekly basis to ensure that staffing is optimized to best meet call volume patterns and improve schedule optimization.
- Partner with department managers and vendors to identify gaps and overruns with staffing; establish mitigation plan to resolve
- Review forecasts with site leaders, RTA’s training and other areas and consult them in planning appropriate time for all off phone activities.
- Analyze intraday call forecasts/schedule alignment and communicate to management team – provide commentary to assist team managers in meeting daily/weekly goals
- Responsible for WFM administration including but not limited to user, queue and role creation; own user license tracking to ensure contractual compliance. Perform weekly, monthly, quarterly audits as needed
- Consult department managers regarding appropriate time for overtime based on the forecast and administer/communicate the requirements. Communicate to RTA’s to ensure they communication to floor support and vendor leaders
This role has been categorized as a Hybrid position. “Hybrid” employees regularly work at an existing ZG corporate office for approximately 10 to 80 percent of their time each month, and the rest of the time they may work from a remote physical location of their choice within a reasonable commuting distance from the corporate office which must be identified to the Company in advance. The Recruiter and Hiring Manager will set expectations on the employee’s preferred time in office. ZG has not defined a reasonable distance, and expects employees will use judgment in determining this for themselves and understand the implications re: time commitment and cost of daily commute.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar
- At least 2 years scheduling or real time analyst experience preferred
- At least 2 years experience using a workforce management system (preferably Calabrio) is preferred
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to see trends and patterns in data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid understanding of telephony, routing, skilling systems and methodologies
- Outstanding decision-making ability and ability to work independently
Get to know us
Zillow Group, the largest portfolio of real estate brands on mobile and the web, is building a safe, on-demand real estate experience. Whether selling, buying, renting or financing, customers can turn to Zillow’s businesses to find and get into their next home with speed, certainty and ease.We are on a mission to help people unlock their next chapter and are building transformational tools and services that create an on-demand real estate transaction experience. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help them finish it — and no matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.At Zillow Group, we’re powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don’t just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, Fortune Best Workplaces for Technology, Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials, Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents, Fatherly’s Best Workplaces for New Dads, JUST Capital 100 Company, and the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.