Posted on: 2-1-2016
Position Title: Resource Planning Senior Associate (req # 16000271)
Job Location: main offices for this department are in Nashville, TN and Houston, TX, we have other offices nationwide as well – possible Work from Home opportunity
Contact Information: https://cigna.taleo.net/careersection/cg_external_us/jobdetail.ftl?job=16000271
Company Name: Cigna-HealthSpring
This position can work from any location or WAH if currently WAH
Monitor intra-day call traffic and real time staffing to ensure service level goals are met. Through the use of WFM tools (including NICE/IEX WFM, Aceyus, Finesse, Cisco), responsible for managing real time impacts to call volumes and staffing levels and for creating awareness and driving a sense of urgency. Perform real time adjustments to agents’ schedules as needed.
- Under general supervision, analyze call center trends, including call volumes, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and resource allocation.
- Creates short and mid-term forecasts for call center leadership.
- Ensure that call center resources are utilized to meet required service level goals while contributing to a favorable work environment for employees
- Monitor RTA systems, communicate real time changes and actions needed with sense of urgency to agents/leadership/support teams.
- Process requests in accordance with workforce and operations policies
- Approval and input of pre-planned and real time scheduling exceptions
- Partner with IT and local operations to actively resolve real time issues
- Run/analyze/communicate recurring and ad hoc reports
- Performs special projects as assigned
US Candidates Only: Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us at SeeYourself@cigna.com.
- Requires competency in strategic thinking, organizing, customer focus, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Experience and understanding of call center dynamics, including staffing, queues, and performance measurements
- Must be flexible, able and willing to work any hours/days
- High degree of reliability and exemplary attendance record
- Must be able to manage multiple streams of information: we communicate via email, phone, instant messenger, and in person or WebEx
- Working knowledge of NICE WFM/Aceyus/Finesse/Cisco preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills. Must be capable of creating excel forecasts and models.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate others towards success.
- Proven commitment to engaged leadership (development, support, motivation, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree and one to three years of experience preferred
- HS degree required