Posted on: 12-21-2013
Position Title: ROC Real-Time Manager
Job Location: – Englewood, CO
Apply Online: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=21541&company=21114P&username=
Comcast shapes the future at the intersection of media and technology. We create world-class experiences that people love and trust and drive innovation that builds value. We bring millions TV and Internet, entertainment, sports and news, communications and home management, theme parks, television and movies. Comcast brings to life the best of what’s to come.
Responsible for managing call routing in a multi-site environment to ensure an efficient workload and workforce balance while supporting the organizations’ vision, mission and customer access strategies. Serves as a liaison and contact for supporting internal and external vendor relationships. Manages professional employees and/or supervisors, and may manage business support/technical staff. Has accountability for managing financial resources. Provides subject matter guidance to employees. Has overall responsibility for developing/administering performance standards for organizational unit. Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies.
- Oversees and maintains the Workforce Management (WFM) Platform utilized for forecasting, scheduling, tracking, monitoring, and reporting the daily/monthly call center statistics. For example: call center volumes, full time employees, schedule adherence, and service level achievement.
- Manages the Workforce Management staff in the various workforce management activities of forecasting, scheduling, capacity planning, monitoring queues and volumes, and approving off phone activities.
- Conducts forecasting, creates staffing schedules, and monitors real time for schedule adherence.
- Identifies and researches service level risks for problem resolution and management notification. Oversees escalation plan when service levels are negatively impacted.
- Forecasts and accounts for growth due to seasonal variations, special events, affecting client’s (such as marketing blitzes) and other cyclical patterns.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Proficiency in WFM and call routing
- Proven performance driving team to achieve department goals & metrics
- Experience interacting with all levels of management
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.