Posted On: 1-26-2015
Position Title: SALES CENTER TELEPHONY SPECIALIST
Job Location: Kennesaw, GA
Company: CAN Capital
Contact: Marisa Hache, Recruiter – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sales Center Telephony/Workforce Specialist is responsible for all customer facing (inbound\outbound\Chat) Contact Center System Support, workforce planning activities and management of contact center technologies. This role requires a solid understanding of Telephony administration, skill based routing and dialer campaign development. In addition the position requires a strong understanding of planning, call forecasting, and matching resource capacity to call\chat demand.
- Manage the following disciplines: Outbound Dialer, Workforce Manager System, Automatic Call Distributor (ACD), Interactive Voice Response, Chat, and Scorecards/Dashboard reporting.
- Responsible for the design and effective operations of the contact management system: creating effective campaigns, loading and assigning leads, general maintenance, troubleshooting, and real-time changes to system if issues occur.
- Leader of the ‘command post’ traffic management such as inbound call/chat volume, outbound campaigns, inbound lead distribution, etc. ensuring optimization and service level attainment.
- Utilize real-time monitoring and management techniques to coordinate employees and team performance to achieve Workforce Management (WFM) and Customer/business organizational goals.
- Create staffing strategies and plans (shifts, lunches, breaks, PTO, etc.) that support multi-site and multi-channel customer contact center.
- Make independent decisions concerning service levels by implementing various contingency options to smooth staffing: moving agents into different groups, moving offline resources back on the phone or implementing outbound campaigns.
- Proactively administrate technology and tools used for call activity (for example, Agent CTI screens, Call Activity Tables).
- Update monthly historical information into staffing model and provide insights to Operations Director on current trends.
- Prepare analysis/reporting for planning, forecasting, capacity, and demand management. Aid leadership in developing overall scope and strategic operational plans.
- Administrate and provide technical and user support for key systems/technologies (WFM, Dialer, ACD, IVR such as VOXEO, Voice User Interface (VUI), Quality Monitoring, Chat, reporting, soft phones, and desktop tools).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience desired.
- 2+ years’ experience in Contact Center Systems (Aspect, Avaya, Cisco, Genesys), Dialer campaign design, including table building and agent screen layout.
- WFM including forecasting, scheduling, real-time adherence & the use of eWFM tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; professional/courteous attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong analytic & critical thinking skills.
- Proficient use of PC software applications (Word, Excel, Access).