Posted On: 10-14-2014
Position Title: Sales Director-Western US
Job Location: Western US
Contact: Frank Keith – email@example.com
Reports To: RVP- Sales
The Sales Director will be responsible for attaining sales quota in a defined territory; including prospecting and selling into new accounts and existing customers. We are looking for a motivated, self-initiated individual with a proven track record in enterprise or hosted software sales in a B2B environment who can successfully develop and manage their pipeline, resulting in achievement of assigned targets.
- Achieve or exceed defined quarterly and annual quota targets
- Develop and maintain pipeline to support quota attainment in company CRM system
- Qualify opportunities and sell the company’s products and services
- Provide ongoing product demonstrations as required
- Perform all sales-related activities
- Travel required as necessary
- Demonstrates the ability to manage each stage of a complex sale
- Demonstrates integrity and builds trust.
- Relationship building skills
- Exhibits a sense of urgency and utilizes proven processes to execute strategies and achieve goals.
- Upholds Company core values
- Highly-motivated, driven to succeed
- Skilled in time management
- 5+ years of sales experience in the software industry; with a portion of SaaS / On Demand solutions required.
- Experience includes selling software solutions to large and complex organizations; i.e. Fortune 1000 companies.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales quotas.
- Demonstrated history of significant sales objective over-achievement.
- Consistent success with demonstrated sales process.
- Progressive growth with, and loyalty to, previous employers.
Intradiem is a market leader and provides a competitive base salary and benefits package. Incentive compensation is based solely on achievement of sales goals, and is unlimited.
Intradiem provides the only call center software that increases agent utilization by delivering shrinkage activities during idle time. Intradiem creates active wait time through dynamically delivered sessions for common shrinkage activities between customer interactions. Intradiem’s solutions are on-demand, easy to use and require no capital expenditures. Over 200,000 agents and managers around the world use Intradiem’s solutions every day.