Posted On: 9-20-2021
Position Title: Scheduling and Forecasting Coordinator (Focus on Scheduling)
Job Location: UT or AZ
Apply Online: https://ncnu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/AAA_NCNU_Careers/job/Clearfield-UT/Forecasting—Scheduling-Coordinator—Utah_J119482-1
We call our club’s vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars “Our House” because they are the foundation for all that we do. We’re working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life’s roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We’re working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
Why Work For Us?
Training – You’ll attend a thorough, comprehensive, training program
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
401k Matching – $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
Annual Incentive Plan – Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
Paid Time Off – Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
Collaborative Environment – AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
The Scheduling Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining staffing plans and completing operational reporting. This role is responsible for analyzing and reporting of operational performance and development of contact center staffing plan.
- Tracks call volume, average handle times, number of contact center employees and attrition trends for multiple lines of business
- Analyzes contact center trends, including call volumes and call patterns, to forecast workload needed to support various channels thereby ensuring member service needs are met
- Provides data and additional information to be used for capacity planning.
- Delivers results of analysis and formulates recommendation(s) and provides information to internal team members and leadership.
- Utilizes data from various workforce management tools to provide in-depth analysis of workload factors for business areas with basic to moderately complex multi-skill member contact areas.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with Information Systems to fully understand call routing and telephone systems impact to the Care Center.
- Works with supervisors in determining accurate staffing levels through workflow analysis
- Perform annual, quarterly, monthly, and weekly audits of statistical data to determine trending and staffing requirements
- Schedule appropriate interval reports and graphs including weekly and monthly reports, and other reports as requested by leadership team
- Staff planning and Workforce Management experience preferred
- Excellent teamwork, organization and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Advanced in Excel
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
- 1+ years’ experience scheduling, forecasting or workload capacity analysis to include utilization of workforce management tools & data analysis tools, telecommunications tools, contact routing and workload delivery systems.
- Experience within a complex call center environment preferred
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
Works in an office environment sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation for extended periods of time. May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to attend business meetings or conferences. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer. Office hours are 7 days per week, 7:00 am. – 10:00 p.m. Shifts may include weekends and holidays.