Posted On: 08-09-2018
Position Title: Scheduling Coordinator – Workforce Planning
Apply Online: https://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/jobs/scheduling-coordinator-workforce-planning-orlando-florida-1811890
03 Aug 2018
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Our world is your destination.
The Scheduling Coordinator for Workforce Planning is responsible for creating, editing, and modifying schedules for the applicable Wyndham Contact Centers. This role assists with managing the current and future week operations of the Hospitality Contact Centers coordinating all activities across multiple sites to meet service level objectives throughout hours of operation. Coordinate with management staff on coaching, training, off phone workload needs, etc. and optimally schedule these activities to the demands of the inbound calls.
– Develops schedules to meet the designated objectives of the contact center while promoting a perception of fairness and equity among the Agents.
– Performs schedule adjustments for future weeks and analyzes schedules for effectiveness
– Approve or deny time off requests based on budgeted availability
– Enter data exceptions and audit schedules in workforce management software as it relates to phone based pay
– Input reference data and populate reports that will be used for capacity planning within the contact centers. Coordinate the reporting of this information to various internal customers on a daily and weekly basis to assist in the short and long-term planning for the contact centers. Generate ad-hoc reports as needed
– Monitor contact center performance against established service level objectives and make adjustments to schedules as needed to ensure service levels are met including shift bids for multiple contact centers and call queues for several hundred counselors
– Forecast inbound calls and make overtime, off phone and time off recommendations
– Conduct break, lunch and time off optimization to ensure proper spacing between activities
– Liaison with local sites providing a resource, support, and communication between other departments as well as coordinate with all sites on operational issues impacting service level goals
– Special projects and duties assigned at the direction of management
– High school diploma or its equivalent
– Advanced skills in Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, Word)
– 2 years of workforce management experience preferred including using workforce management software
– Experience with IEX/NICE. Cisco based telephone systems and skills based routing
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Solid verbal and written communication skills
– Call Center experience and strong attention to detail
– Strong team player with superior interpersonal skills and demonstrates ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and non-management team members
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive package of salary and bonus, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Along the way, you will have an opportunity to contribute to improving the world around us through our volunteer efforts and global sustainability program, Wyndham Green.