Posted On: 11-10-2022
Position Title: Scheduling Specialist
Job Location: Nottingham, MD
Contact: Kyle Hoff – email@example.com
Translate the group capacity plans into country scheduling plans to maximize business outcomes, while adapting to co-worker preferences when possible.
- Validate medium and long term resource capacity plans from the global team and adapt to the local call center
- Translate the weekly forecasts from the global Demand & Capacity (D&C) team into interval patterns to reflect customer demand and increase business relevance
- Integrate coworker input in the scheduling process (e.g. availability, preferences, shift swapping) and publish updated schedules in order to ensure work/life balance and to create transparency and common view.
- Define activities and timings within a shift, including tweaks and changes to shifts based on short term view of demand, in order to keep the schedule relevant despite changes in demand/capacity
- Manage major schedule changes required, connected to events, as e.g. town hall meeting with senior management, in order to balance co-worker and business needs
- Provide insights and feedback to group D&C team, coordinating with Scheduling & Intraday, to improve upstream forecasting and planning process and secure continuous intraday operations.