Posted On: 04-18-2019
Position Title: Senior WFO Capacity Planning Analyst
Job Location: Peoria, IL
Apply Online: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1215871095/
About The Position
The Sr WFO Capacity Planning Analyst is responsible for managing long term forecasting and capacity planning for Customer Service operations. They work closely with senior leadership and other members of the Workforce Optimization team to develop strategies to achieve service level goals, manage staffing levels, and improve organizational performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Utilize predictive analytics to generate and maintain accurate long term volume and workload forecasts of inbound/outbound calls, email, chat, and back office work.
- Develop capacity plans to meet service level goals in accordance with established headcount targets and budgets with input from senior leadership and other key stakeholders.
- Identify capacity planning risks and develop methods to reduce risks to operational performance.
- Manage monthly headcount reporting and reconciliation processes.
- Create custom reports and dashboards to track organizational performance using raw data from the corporate data mart and the workforce management software platform.
- Analyze and maintain reporting data to manage forecast accuracy, identify trends, and develop recommendations to improve performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or other quantitative field required. MBA or Master’s degree preferred. Ten or more years of relevant experience (i.e., Workforce Management, Capacity Planning) may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Certified Workforce Planning Professional (CWPP) required or commitment to obtain CWPP within 12 months of starting the position.
- Five years of relevant experience required (i.e., Workforce Forecasting, Capacity Planning).
- Experience with at least one Workforce Management platform (i.e. Aspect, NICE, or Genesys) required. Experience with Interaction Optimizer and Interaction Decisions tools preferred.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
Strong understanding of predictive/analytical modeling techniques, theories, principles, and practices; Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Access and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel; Ability to interpret the results of analytical work, assess its relevance to real world business results, and effectively communicate the information in plain language that is readily understood by business line leaders; Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a small team; Effective project leadership; and the following Ameren competencies: Think Customer, Inspire and Engage, Foster Innovation, Drive Results, Champion Learning, Build Trust, and Be Strategic.
View/Apply at: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1215871095/. Ameren’s selection process includes a series of interviews and may include a leadership assessment process. Specific details will be provided to qualified candidates.
Ryan Twitchell : : General Supervisor, Workforce Optimization : : T 217.451.9999 : : C 309.229.4095
Ameren Illinois : : 300 Liberty Street : : Peoria, IL 61602