Posted On: 03-16-2019
Position Title: Senior Workforce Planning Specialist
Job Location: Enfield, CT
Apply Online: https://www.lego.com/en-us/careers
Are you interested in delivering forecasting to support different service operation functions?
Bring your workforce planning expertise and help LEGO make strategic decisions.
- Deliver accurate daily to yearly volume and staffing forecasts to meet consumer demand and deliver agreed service delivery targets on
all channels where America#s market consumers engage with Consumer Services.
- Develop recruitment recommendations and collaborate with operations and training teams to ensure agreed staffing levels are
maintained on all languages, channels and shifts
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as global RM team, operations, training, project teams, etc. to ensure ongoing optimal
utilisation of existing workforce whilst supporting key Consumer Service deliverables
- Support the understanding of business performance through identification of trends/issues and contributing to daily, weekly and
monthly department performance reviews through the provision of relevant information, reports, insights and actions.
- Understand marketing campaigns and product launches translating these into service demand forecasts and staffing solutions
- Drive synergy and collaboration with planning specialists in EMA and APAC with the aim of utilising global CS global operation and
time-zones to drive efficiency, service continuity and a standardised processes
- Regularly review advisor shifts and make recommendations to ensure maximum efficiency, productivity whilst delivering on agree
service level goals
- Represent the Resource Management team in department wide projects and appropriate stakeholder meetings
Play your part in our team succeeding
LEGO Consumer Services aims to deliver world class service by handling consumer contacts and engaging with consumers in a way
that lives up to the expectations of the LEGO brand. We Benchmark ourselves against other Premium brands whilst actively playing a
part in deepening the level of engagement each consumer has with the LEGO brand.
Workforce Management assists Consumer Services by helping ensure we have the right number of employees with the right skills at the
right time to support the delivery of world class consumer engagement.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor#s degree in a business-related field or equivalent working experience
- 2-3 year#s workforce planning experience in a similar role preferably within a multi-channel contact centre
- General understanding of contact center technology and an aptitude for learning new systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Problem solving mind and a proactive approach
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong collaboration skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-skill in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly across different groups.
- International travel up to 2 times a year
- Previous experience working with Verint or similar WFM software applications
- Power BI or similar reporting analytics packages
- Advanced English
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role #
and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality # use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember
to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
#I there is such an awesome the level of teamwork and engagement within the WFM team as we live the LEGO values and pull together
globally to meet some of the complex challenges we face. In the role I have a direct impact on the Advisor and the Consumer and their
love of the brick is equal, we really care about what we are doing.#
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities – LEGO systems endeavors to make
www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need
assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these
communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job