Posted On: 7-11-2022
Job Location: Remote—Work at Home- United States
Apply Online: https://cigna.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/cignacareers/job/United-States-Work-at-Home/Short-Term-Resource-Planner–Provider—Work-from-Home_22013151
Contact: Natalie Smetanka— Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
22013151 Short Term Resource Planner- Provider – Work from Home
The short term planning position develops and drives short term capacity plans for the operations team that maximize overall resource utilization across all available supply levers, while ensuring best in class service levels.
• Tracks and trends operational metrics (receipts, production, overtime, inventory, etc.) to help drive business decisions.
• Analyzes operational metrics to enhance forecasts and make recommendations.
• Generate & review the short term capacity files with the business partners to ensure assumptions are accurate and up to date.
• Monitor and publish results to plan, identify gaps & lead remediation strategy with operations.
• Assists Operations by creating “what if” scenarios that allows the business functions to make informed decisions by understanding the impacts miscellaneous assumptions will have to their inventory.
• Calculates/updates the daily capacity figures for the Daily Dashboard
• Partners with the Long Term Capacity Planners to ensure long term forecasts are in line with real time actuals.
• Reviews load balance needs at a holistic level across the organization on a weekly basis. Then coordinates with managers/supervisors to secure load balance support, and the Resource Management Group who will distribute the inventory.
• Communicate inventory hot spots and remediation plans to Senior Leadership.
- 2-5 years planning experience, preferably in back office
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred.
- Operations experience preferred
- Moderate to advanced excel skills required
- Highly attentive to detail and organized
- Able to prioritize multiple requests
- Collaborative and able to build relationships