Posted On: 7-26-2021
Position Title: Sr. Account Executive (Direct Sales)
Job Location: Remote, Dallas-Fort Worth area preferred
Apply: Please email your resume to Gonos@CommuntiiyWFM.com
Join the premier team at CommunityWFM as a Sr. Account Executive (Direct Sales).
CommunityWFM is seeking a highly motivated, talented, and experienced Sr. Account Executive to drive new revenue opportunities. This person will be responsible for building a direct sales pipeline and will have the acumen to guide prospects throughout all stages of the buyer’s journey.
This is an opportunity for an individual who is entrepreneurially oriented and seeking to join an accomplished team.
Requirements and preferences:
- 5+ years of experience working in direct sales in the technology industry is required.
- A background selling contact center solutions is required with preference given to experience selling workforce management (WFM) technologies.
- The ideal candidate will join the company with established professional relationships with industry prospects and first-hand knowledge of potential buyers from day one.
- Experience with leading sales best practices and able to drive the sales strategy for lead flow within the sales and marketing pipeline.
- This person will also be a primary point of contact for customer success, balancing the satisfaction of customers while also pursuing additional revenue opportunities.
- Comfortable speaking directly with prospects and guiding them through product demos and feature evaluations, sometimes in solo situations.
- Experience developing detailed proposals and ROI business cases for prospects.
- Has experience with Salesforce or comparable sales technology at an end-user level and understands data management and reporting.
- Dallas-Fort Worth area location preferred but not required. This is a remote opportunity.
- Relevant college degree preferred.
We are seeking an individual who:
- Is energetic and a quick learner.
- Has WFM subscription software market knowledge.
- Is highly self-motivated and directed.
- Is familiar with and can speak to related technologies including cloud, ACD integrations, and complementary Workforce Optimization (WFO) platforms such as quality monitoring, speech analytics, customer surveys, etc.
- Is able to demonstrate and articulate the company and product value proposition.
- Has exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Can successfully interact with multiple roles on the prospect side including IT, telecom, and contact center leaders.
- Has demonstrated superior prospecting and lead nurturing skills.
- Has exceeded minimum $1M quota for the previous two years or more with a technology company.
This position reports directly to the CEO and you will be responsible for growing our direct install base of customers. You will also be expected to travel as needed to participate in trade shows, industry events, and sales opportunities.
- Compensation includes a generous salary based on experience and skills.
- Commissions on new sales and professional services opportunities that close.
- Unmatched industry medical benefits for you and your family.
- Additional perks including direct 401(k) company contribution.
- Technology stipend including paid cell phone.
How to apply:
Please email your resume to Gonos@CommuntiiyWFM.com for prompt consideration or contact us to express your interest.