Posted On: 10-8-2013
Job Location: Freemnot, MI
Sr. Performance Analyst
Apply online at: nestlejobs.com
Sr. Performance Analyst:
Gerber Life Insurance Company is hiring! We have been providing superior quality life insurance products since 1967! We offer an array of insurance products to meet the needs of individuals and families, including The Grow-Up® Plan, The Gerber Life College Plan, and adult coverage products, including Term Life, Whole Life, Guaranteed Life, and Accident Protection. As an affiliate of Gerber Products Company, “the baby food people,” the two companies share a common goal: to help parents raise happy, healthy children. Gerber Products Company and Gerber Life are companies of the Nestle organization.
Gerber Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Lead the Performance Analyst team in monitoring and coaching members of Gerber Life’s Contact Centers as well as Third Party Administrators. In addition, the Sr. Performance Analyst/Coach is responsible for identifying trends, analyzing results and making recommendations for improvement. This position will communicate with associates at all levels and will provide direction to team members
- Advanced evaluation & analysis of trends in Contact Center & Third Parties through the use of voice analytics, monitoring and observation. Report results to appropriate Management Team members
- Support team by performing random quality control of associate’s work. Provide guidance, training and mentoring of team members. Monitor workload and staffing needs. Facilitate resolution with disputes regarding monitoring as well as special requests and situations.
- Develop and deliver coaching plans and report results to appropriate Management Team members.
- Complete month-end, quarterly and year-end reporting and all supplemental reports.
- Update and maintain monitoring guidelines.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience – required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in related field – preferred
- 5 plus years relevant work experience, including coaching, evaluation, and reporting
- Excellent knowledge of business processes and practices, workflows and systems
- Ability to analyze data and situations and develop reports to solidify findings
- Proven communication skills
- Experience with Voice Analytics
- Knowledge of building queries through Voice Analytic systems
- Knowledge of life insurance, call center, and sales process
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Customer and quality focused; assigns high priority of customer satisfaction
- Advanced level of PC skills
- High level of competence with organization, prioritization and multi-tasking
- Solid understanding of Contact Center operations, Quality Monitoring, and Coaching
- Ability to train and mentor others