Posted On: 7-14-2016
Position Title: Sr. Manager Workforce Optimization
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA
Apply Online: https://app.jobvite.com/m?3LI57iws
Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience team is seeking a Sr. Manager, Workforce Optimization who will be an exceptional addition to our team. In this role, you will ensure that Hulu is continuously evolving its workforce strategy and processes to deliver high quality and high efficiency customer support. If you are someone who has deep workforce optimization expertise and strong leadership experience, and who thrives in a high-energy and rapidly changing environment, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define workforce strategies and policies and oversee workforce planning and staffing processes for a customer support organization in a complex and rapidly growing business.
- Drive continuous improvement in quality and efficiency in the customer support ecosystem
- Serve as senior business partner to Hulu’s Finance team to quantify the impact of business initiatives
- Lead the design and production of operational reporting required to continuously improve quality and efficiency.
- Manage a team of Workforce Analysts to deliver business outcomes and drive engagement.
- Partner across the Viewer Experience leadership and Hulu’s Talent and Organization teams to define shared outcomes and execution plans.
WHAT TO BRING
- 8+ years of workforce optimization experience, including experience in a high growth or multi-national environment, with demonstrated outcomes around effectiveness and efficiency
- 3+ years managing workforce analysts, with demonstrated ability to recognize and grow talent
- Advanced competency developing and executing within distributed workforce models
- Proven ability to envision future state business processes, lead strategic planning, and drive execution
- Ability to build relationships with key business stakeholders, drive innovation and change across disciplines, with proven experience gaining results through influence
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA or other advanced degree