Posted On: 2-14-2022
Position Title: Sr Scheduling Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL & Charlotte, NC & Lewisville, TX
Company Name: Ally
Contact Information: Kristina Kongmany (Kristina.Kongmany@Ally.com)
Ally and Your Career
Ally Financial only succeeds when its people do – and that’s more than some cliché people put on job postings. We live this stuff! We see our people as, well, people – with interests, families, friends, dreams, and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You’re constantly evolving, so shouldn’t your opportunities be, too?
The Sr Scheduling Workforce Management Analyst position’s primary focus is to manage the contact center scheduling functions for multiple contact centers.
The Work Itself
- Establish scheduling for all channels.
- Manage event planning in the scheduling function for all contact types.
- Manage proper alignment of schedules to required staffing levels
- Track accuracy of scheduling to the required staffing levels.
- Manage staffing requirements and analysis WFM and Operational Reporting – Channel Performance Analysis.
- Partner with Deposits Product, Marketing and Operational teams to identify and schedule off line staffing events to the contact centers in support of change initiatives.
The Skills You Bring
- 5+ years direct experience of progressive growth within a multi-channel Customer Care Center, preferably in support of banking, Invest services and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years direct experience in Customer Care Center scheduling and Workforce Management, preferably in a multi-vendor, multi-site environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in planning, organizing and scheduling strategic business plans within a Customer Care Center environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills are required with the ability to effectively influence across a diverse stakeholder base.
- Experienced in the use of the WFM system Verint is required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
How We’ll Have Your Back
Ally’s compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally’s total compensation – or total rewards – extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally, and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and childcare discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are:
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on “Doing it Right” and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com.
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered, if not currently employed by Ally.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at email@example.com. Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.