Posted On: 03-30-2022
Position Title: SR Specialist, Customer Service-Workforce Management-223119
Job Location: Duluth, GA
Apply Online: boehringer-ingelheim.com
Contact: Carol Douglas – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Senior Specialist – Workforce Management is responsible for ensuring Customer Care is functionally integrated and aligned with BIAH activities and goals. It is the responsibility of the individual to participate in the planning, administration, execution and support of BIAH workforce management activities. Lead execution of workforce management programs/activities within Customer Care to ensure high customer service delivery and customer experience.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies’ success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim’s high regard for our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cross-functional liaison between Customer Care, Marketing, Finance, Demand Planning/Supply Chain, Regulatory, Customer Experience and other departments as needed to create accurate call volume forecasting, and data models.
- Oversee and execute real-time workforce administration and application of capacity planning models within the system and department.
- Represent Customer Care by providing input when working cross functionally to develop staffing and forecasting requirements as they relate to a positive customer experience.
- Effectively communicate workforce trends, reporting analytics and customer feedback to the organization with appropriate suggestions/recommendations for changes.
- Conduct IVR related testing and workforce training as required.
- Be a viable resource for information by maintaining daily contact and visibility within Customer Care, as well as playing a key role with Business Continuity across two customer contact sites.
- Monitor and communicate workforce management strategies within Customer Care, as directed by leadership.
- Facilitate implementation of internal processes and procedures to ensure service levels are met across all customer contact channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required; Business or Marketing Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Sales, Marketing, or Service
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships
- Demonstrated ability to use influence and persuasion skills to navigate barriers and conflict
- Ability to adapt to audience using varying communication styles and methods
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong time management skills
- Working knowledge of software applications, Genesys, ERP, CRM, and other applications as needed
- Strong Microsoft Excel, interpersonal, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational, analytical and judgment skills
- Ability to influence others without authority independent of title or grade
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious accommodation. Click here for more information on the vaccine mandate and COVID-19.
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to a person’s actual or perceived race, including natural hairstyles, hair texture and protective hairstyles; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital status; gender, gender identity or expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical or intellectual disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law.