Posted On: 11-10-2016
Position Title: Sr Supervisor Contact Management Center
Job Location: Richardson, Texas
Apply Online: https://bit.ly/2f9yn4w
SR SUP CONTACT MGMT CTR
This position is responsible for supervising, planning, directing and coordinating workforce planning, quality program analyst staff and others in similar job functions across the enterprise, both SDO and non-SDO sites. Educates and collaborates with many levels of mid, senior and executive management in support of staff utilization goals and objectives for our business unit customers. Facilitates discussion to determine the best course of action; leads group meetings and monitors and evaluates individual team member progress in support of corporate and divisional performance objectives. Coordinates and manages resources, including contract labor when needed.
*Bachelor Degree OR 5 years business / operations experience, preferably in a customer service / support capacity
*2 years supervisory experience with background in staff development and knowledge sharing
*Experience with call center operations
*Experience in a role that required:
- Business process improvement
- Negotiation / conflict management
- Technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and provide training and consulting services
- Teamwork, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and problem-solving skills and relationship building skills
- Strategic planning with skills in conceptualizing creative solutions, presenting/selling business cases.
- High degree of self-direction, initiative, sound decision-making skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills with ability to work independently or within a team to achieve successful results.
*Experience managing projects from inception to successful implementation
*Advanced Excel skills required; also, working knowledge and experience with MS Access, Visio, Word and PowerPoint.
*Ability to travel with minimal notice; ability to work additional and non-scheduled hours as needed in support of business needs.
*Experienced with a variety of contact center technologies including: IVR technologies, established workforce tools and methodologies; and other standard call center,