Posted On: 05-24-2019
Position Title: Sr. Workforce Analyst
Job Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Apply Online: https://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com/data/jobs/business-operations/826274-sr-workforce-analyst-eden-prairie-mn?utm_source=website&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=branding
If you were a kid, would you look up to you?
Don’t let opportunities pass you by
We’re glad you found an interesting job on the UnitedHealth Group careers website. If you’re bold, driven and determined to make a difference in people’s lives, you should know that our global reach could take your career to truly new heights.
UnitedHealth Group offers a range of opportunities to invest your talents and passions in health care, in a culture built for collaboration and an environment that rewards performance.
Follow the link below to view the job description that could be the start of your life’s best work.SM
Again, thanks for exploring the opportunities at UnitedHealth Group. It takes courage to transform your career, and we’re committed to helping you get there.
Sr. Workforce Analyst – Eden Prairie, MN – 826274
View this job on the UnitedHealth Group Careers Web Site
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
We are seeking a Sr. Workforce Analyst who will conduct and manage outcomes of various studies to include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending, and presenting complex information for operational and business planning. This role will support short / long term operational / strategic business activities by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models. The new hire will develop and implement strategic business solutions via research / analysis of data and business processes. This role supports the execution and support of monthly resource planning.
- Develop and maintain long / short term capacity plans to help ensure business service level and turnaround time goals are consistently met
- Analyze, maintain and review information related to forecasting accuracy, efficiency recommendations, operational risks and opportunities, and forecast updates / trending
- Communicate analysis and recommendations with operational leadership and other key stakeholders
- Support ad hoc operational / strategic business activities through analysis and reporting
Develop, recommend, implement, and continuously improve business solutions and processes
- 3+ years of work experience in Workforce Management or related field
- 2+ years of experience in long and / or short term capacity planning
- 2+ years of experience in gathering, analyzing, and modeling data
- 2+ years of experience researching conflicting and / or inaccurate data
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PC – based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to identify trends and influence business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, mathematics or statistics
- Experience with Workforce Management software including NICE, Aspect, Verint
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)