Posted On: 03-03-2020
Position Title: Sr. Workforce Analyst – Scheduling
Job Location: Nevada
Apply Online: https://home.barclays/who-we-are/
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. Please visit our website here for more information.
Barclays is a global transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
We provide diversification by business line, geography and customer, enhancing financial resilience and helping to contribute to the delivery of consistent returns through the business cycle. We have a strong core business with exciting prospects, well positioned to deliver long-term value for our shareholders.
An integrated set of diversified processes and services delivered to optimize the productivity of the organizational workforce and achieve key performance objectives. This involves dynamic schedule solutions, real time network health monitoring, innovation and continuous improvements.
Overall purpose of role:
The Senior Workforce Management Analyst acts as a leader and subject matter expert within the Workforce Management Intra-day team. Under limited supervision, and regularly independent judgment and discretion, this role is responsible for ensuring the call center operates efficiently by providing schedules which meet daily and intra-day staffing requirements. This role also constructs reports and performs analysis of metrics including, but not limited to, call volumes and patterns. This individual will identify contact center trends and make recommendations to anticipate future demands, while monitoring the overall health of the call center.
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
- Develops, maintains and adjusts staffing models based on forecasts and historical data
- Maximizes use of the scheduling software (Aspect eWFM) to create colleague schedules, approve shift changes, and administer shift bid process
- Generating and distributing Relationship Manager updates during incident and change management
- Delivers recommendations on optimal timing for off-phone activity
- Analyze internal and Operations performance data to identify trends and/or patterns
- Communicates departmental staffing/scheduling options to management in order to achieve service level goals
- Recommends agent skilling and call routing improvements
- Identifies and researches potential contractual service level risks
- Identifies development opportunities and process improvements and collaborates with relevant parties to implement
- Participates in and/or leads projects related to Workforce Management functions
- Leads WFM meetings with Operations Senior Leadership
- Partners to develop and implement escalation plans to limit financial and reputational challenges
- Offers technological and configuration suggestions to improve scheduling software performance/accuracy
- Instructs Workforce Management staff to create and preserve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Maintains a high level of awareness of call center processes, and procedures as well as industry best practices
- This may involve attending training sessions, conferences, seminars or meetings
- Serves as surrogate leader for management staff in meetings, projects and other applicable activities
- Acts as a mentor and provides guidance, education and leadership to less-experienced colleagues
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent
- All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
- Understand the appropriate Policies & Standards applicable to my role through reading the Code of Conduct and other training allocated to me. Where responsible for risks and controls ensure that these are appropriate and fit for purpose.
Your Skills and Qualifications will include
- 3-5 years call center scheduling experience
- Expert level proficiency/understanding of scheduling software (Aspect, Nice, Verint….)
- Proven analytical skills
- Proficient with MS Office products (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Expert level proficiency/understanding in the use of call center skilling and routing strategies/applications (i.e. CMS, Cisco/ ICM)
- Strong project management experience (Agile, Lean…)
- Expert level proficiency/understanding of Aspect WFM
- Expertise in MIS systems (SAS/SQL/Tableau, etc.)
- Management in a contact center environment
- Certified Workforce Management Professional (SWPP or other national WFM entity)
- Ability to lead others through change
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to foster a collaborative work environment
- Strong prioritization skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of advanced statistical methodologies
The Benefits: Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That’s why at Barclays you’ll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.
Our Culture: Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Barclays is an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. For more detailed information, please visit our dedicated Diversity and Inclusion site here.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.