Posted On: 7-1-2013
Job Title: Sr. Workforce Management Coordinator – Reporting Analyst
Location: Irving, TX
Life at Nissan encompasses everything that inspires both the quality of our vehicles and the quality of our people. Company-wide, you’ll find fast learners and self-starting engines as well as people who are quick to embrace change and take an idea into overdrive.
Nissan is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill an opening for a Sr. Workforce Management Coordinator – Reporting Analyst at our Irving, TX automotive services financing arm.
The Sr. Workforce Management Coordinator – Reporting Analyst:
- Responsible for overseeing WFM Coordinators in creating short term call volume, application volume, APT, AHT and Staffing requirements, creating schedules that ensure achievement of service levels, revenue goals, operating budget parameters for each department queue on a monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
- Coordinates and measures results in forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling, real time resource management, real time resource reporting, and tool development with WFM Coordinators, providing coaching, guidance and support to achieve optimal results.
- Works with staff and management of every region to accurately communicate forecasted call volumes, analyze historical workload volumes, project budgetary expenses, and determine future costs of staff.
- Ensures all WFM Coordinators are maintaining fair scheduling practices that meet business and employee needs.
- Works with management of all credit regions to ensure an effective mix of schedule rotations based on regional hours of operations aligning to departmental and company initiatives. Anticipates workforce requirements and collaborates to determine resource needs. Partners in the hiring process by assisting in determining full time, part time staff needed, and what schedules are needed based on service level.
- Identifies and communicates areas for continuous improvement of service levels, average application response time, and staffing models; recommends and initiates process improvements.
- As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Two or more years directly related Workforce Management experience in a professional business atmosphere working with MS Excel. Working leadership experience on coordinator/processor for scheduling, staffing, of all workload types and real time adherence duties preferred.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Pivot Tables, Macros, Word Processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to produce non-standard, creative products. Working knowledge of workforce management software (TCS, IEX, Verint).
- Advanced skills in MS Excel spreadsheets, as well as experience in database reporting and queries (Seibel analytics, QMF, Access).
- Ability to learn Verint systems.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles.
Apply for this position at www.nissan.jobs and start the process to accelerate your career into high gear.