Posted On: 2-08-2023
Position Title: Supervisor – WFM, Analytics Technology, Customer Care Center
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Contact Information: Lauren Kosinski, email@example.com
Supervisor – WFM, Analytics Technology, Customer Care Center
We are currently seeking a talented individual for the position of Workforce Management Analytics &Technology Supervisor in our Customer Care Center department. The successful candidate will perform and be responsible for department reporting, research, analysis, support and evaluation activities related to business processes, financial analysis and telephony technology for the Customer Care Center. Providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily supervision of a team of employees to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving.
- Responsible for approving work force schedules, ensures optimal coverage to meet or exceed service goals.
- Identifies, recommends and coordinates implementation of technological solutions & upgrades for improved efficiencies and optimal utilization of technology. Works with internal and external project managers as necessary to complete projects and efforts on time.
- Identifies, recommends, coordinates and implements customer communication channels that offer value to customers while lowering operational costs. Ensures customer communication channels are in sync and in alignment.
- Approves statistical reports on call center metrics. Provides analytical direction related to statistical reports; oversees forecasting analysis. Interprets and translates call statistic information to usable formats.
- Prepares and analyzes metrics including but not limited to credit & collection, remittance processing, customer payments, revenue recovery and financial reports. Makes strategic recommendations based on analysis.
- Approves analysts daily cash report preparation for UNS Energy Corporation; verifies cash and confirms accurate cash reporting into CC&B.
- Approves files, records, policies and procedures pertaining to credit & collection, call statistics, cash and financial reporting, SOX controls and FACTA documentation related to Customer Service Department and prepared by analyst.
- Manages Call Center technology and serves as liaison with internal IS support and Network and Telephony team. Recommends and coordinates the management of software & hardware needs for maximum efficiencies. Works directly with Network and Telephony personnel on projects associated with Customer Service communication channels.
- Manages department budget; performs monthly budget to actual variance analysis and reforecasting. Works directly with Director and business area support (BP&A) and manages budget plan and input during annual budget cycle.
- Works directly with Network & Telephony personnel on technology solutions including Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and related applications including Virtual Hold (VHT), Quality Monitoring (QM) and Workforce Management (WFM).
- This position may provide services to affiliates of the Company subject to the UNS Energy Code of Conduct and the related Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that the Company’s management principles, policies and programs are consistently practiced and continually support the Affirmative Action Plan.
- Complies with and administers the terms and conditions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Assume fiduciary responsibility for operating the business and provide recommendations on cost improvement measures.
- Ensure that the Performance Management program is administered uniformly and effectively.
- Enforces, develops and implements departmental service standards and policies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline AND minimum five years’ experience in customer service including but not limited to Call Center, Credit & Collections, Remittance Processing and/or Call Center Technology or and equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Five9, Verint, and/or other systems preferred.
- Skill and ability to perform Analyst position.
- Responsible for oversight and approval resulting in accurate reports and metrics.
- Effectively supervises multiple projects to successful completion.
- Strong project management abilities, including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines for simultaneous projects.
- Ability to recommend, coordinate and implement technical solutions based on industry trends and future business requirements.
- Provides technical guidance & training to members of leadership and analyst on use and optimization of technology.
- Direct and indirect oversight of personnel, project teams and committees.
UNS Energy Corporation, headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, is a subsidiary of Fortis Inc., the largest investor-owned electric and gas distribution utility in Canada. Our public utility subsidiaries, Tucson Electric Power Company, UNS Electric, Inc. and UNS Gas, Inc., power our economy by providing electric and gas service to nearly 700,000 customers in Arizona.
We embrace a spirit of giving, dedicated to improving quality of life in the communities we have served for generations, and in TEP’s case, since the 1890s. We’re building a cleaner, greener grid, with more wind and solar power than ever before, while maintaining safe, reliable, and affordable service.
Your Employer of Choice
Our culture is rooted in shared core values that define how we work and who we are. Our team of innovative professionals bring their authentic selves to work each day to power our vision and make a difference.
We create opportunities for employees to thrive through:
- Continual growth:In an industry changing faster than ever before, our commitment to professional growth and leadership development means we never stop challenging ourselves to explore new possibilities.
- Active Engagement:We support a collaborative environment, with peer-to-peer learning and employee-driven groups that foster an inclusive culture.
- Total compensation:UNS Energy Corporation also offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a 401k plan with a generous company match, a company-sponsored pension plan, affordable individual and family health insurance plans, tuition assistance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance and much more.