Posted On: 9-9-2019
Position Title: Trust Scheduling Analyst
Job Location: Portland, OR
Apply Online: https://careers.airbnb.com/positions/1705716/
Founded in 2008, Airbnb’s mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb’s people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
In order to build the world’s most loved travel company, we need the world’s most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
The Workforce Management (WFM) Scheduler is vital in ensuring we have the best possible support for our guests and hosts within Trust operations. As the Trust scheduler, you will be responsible for the allocation of headcount across multiple sites, channels and tiers and be expected to manage these and the relationships with partner WFM teams. You would be an important part of a fast moving and high profile team and be required to work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve the best results.
- Partner with operations to generate and deploy schedules based on language, skill and contact channel
- Set up, manage and maintain schedules for several internal teams
- Manage, build and track/report schedule demand for multiple partner sites with multiple channels and languages across a shared queue environment
- Build and run scheduling scenarios and provide analysis of potential impacts of new lines of business, changes to SLA, routing, skilling etc.
- Work closely with the broader Workforce Management (WFM) team to understand all aspects of capacity planning and forecasting
- Track, analyze and report employee performance with reports from Genesys
- Analyze and report historical data and trends, daily, weekly, monthly etc.
- Analyze performance data to identify opportunities to operate more effectively and efficiently
- Effectively communicate across the broader Airbnb team and our outsource partners, including preparing performance reporting and the delivery of them at WBR/MBR and QBR’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Must have a minimum 5 years of experience in a contact center management role.
- Experience with Genesys WFM (preferred) or similar applications (i.e. IEX/NICE, Aspect/eWFM) is a must
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information clearly to a non WFM/technical audience
- Exposure to Interactive Insights, Tableau and SQL preferred
- Eagerness to learn & manage multiple technical systems
- Ability to process large amounts of complex raw data and present in a comprehensible fashion
- Self-motivated and driven, used to being in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with ACD reporting and administration is a plus
- Solid knowledge of Excel and Google Docs
- A dedicated team player and relationship builder
- Readiness to travel to other offices nationally and internationally on occasion.
- Previous knowledge and experience of Contact Center planning in an emerging tech company
- Previous experience scheduling across multiple languages
- Previous experience scheduling regional interaction volumes