Posted On: 9-9-2019
Position Title: Trust Scheduling Analyst
Job Location: Portland, OR
Apply Online: https://careers.airbnb.com/positions/1705716/
The Workforce Management (WFM) Scheduler is vital in ensuring we have the best possible support for our guests and hosts within Trust operations. As the Trust scheduler, you will be responsible for the allocation of headcount across multiple sites, channels and tiers and be expected to manage these and the relationships with partner WFM teams. You would be an important part of a fast moving and high profile team and be required to work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve the best results.
- Partner with operations to generate and deploy schedules based on language, skill and contact channel
- Set up, manage and maintain schedules for several internal teams
- Manage, build and track/report schedule demand for multiple partner sites with multiple channels and languages across a shared queue environment
- Build and run scheduling scenarios and provide analysis of potential impacts of new lines of business, changes to SLA, routing, skilling etc.
- Work closely with the broader Workforce Management (WFM) team to understand all aspects of capacity planning and forecasting
- Track, analyze and report employee performance with reports from Genesys
- Analyze and report historical data and trends, daily, weekly, monthly etc.
- Analyze performance data to identify opportunities to operate more effectively and efficiently
- Effectively communicate across the broader Airbnb team and our outsource partners, including preparing performance reporting and the delivery of them at WBR/MBR and QBR’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Must have a minimum 5 years of experience in a contact center management role.
- Experience with Genesys WFM (preferred) or similar applications (i.e. IEX/NICE, Aspect/eWFM) is a must
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information clearly to a non WFM/technical audience
- Exposure to Interactive Insights, Tableau and SQL preferred
- Eagerness to learn & manage multiple technical systems
- Ability to process large amounts of complex raw data and present in a comprehensible fashion
- Self-motivated and driven, used to being in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with ACD reporting and administration is a plus
- Solid knowledge of Excel and Google Docs
- A dedicated team player and relationship builder
- Readiness to travel to other offices nationally and internationally on occasion.
- Previous knowledge and experience of Contact Center planning in an emerging tech company
- Previous experience scheduling across multiple languages
- Previous experience scheduling regional interaction volumes