Posted On: 10-12-2021
Position Title: WFM Forecast Analyst
Job Location: Lake County, IL
Company Name: Abbvie Inc.
Contact Information: Bill Kousiounelos
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Abbvie Endocrinology Inc. (AEI) Workforce team is responsible for effectively administering the workforce management platform within the AEI contact center. This WFM position will be responsible for contact center forecasting, productivity reporting and analytics, providing complex information with broad operating latitude. Responsible for the development of the capacity planning function as a key member of call center team. Create forecasts by drawing on historical, judgmental, and driver-based information. Provide analysis and maintain historical data in workforce platform to ensure optimum productivity and operational results are accurately reported. Forecast potential impacts to operations and ability to meet service goals for all activities.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Analyzes contact center trends, including call volumes, call patterns, staff productivity and resource allocation to ensure forecasting, staffing, and scheduling plans meet business goals and objectives.
- Supports organizational stakeholders by identifying opportunities to leverage WFM data in order to develop business solutions.
- Anticipates forecast needs for rolling 30,90, 180 and 360 days out.
- Assess the impact and correctness of new data sources and techniques.
- Develops custom data models, coordinate implementation cross functionally, and monitor outcomes.
- Develops processes and tools to monitor and analyze performance across the enterprise.
- Keeps up with progressive technology trends and champion adoption within the organization.
- Monitors and reports on Early Release and Overtime processes
- Makes recommendations for same-day overtime and monitors contact center agent phone usage during understaffed time periods.
- Provides data insights for long term schedule needs based on forecasted call volumes and available staffing.
- Creates, maintains, and distributes real, historical, and custom reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Ensures contact center leadership has the information necessary to make the appropriate business decisions regarding staffing, training, agent performance, etc.
- Establishes and facilitates regular operational review meetings with contact center leadership, Operations Managers, and Group Supervisors to review contact center agent performance as it pertains to intra-day service goals, intra -day trends, off-phone activity, and forecast variance.
- Provide analysis, presentations, and recommendations for improvement.
- Communicates necessary adjustments to workforce requirements based on changing/dynamic forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience.
- Three years’ experience with BI tools, such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Proficiency in MS SQL Server or comparable tool is a must.
- Able to identify gaps between the current and future needs and automate the generation of forecast modelling, for power users.
- Experience with proven background in developing workflows, statistical analysis and data modeling.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills to identify issues and address business needs.
- Ability to manage large work volumes without loss of focus or accuracy.
- Works well as a team player in a complex high energy environment.
- Desire and ability to perform effectively in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
- Experience developing and managing “best in class” processes and procedures.
- Highly experienced in the use of windows-based software applications with a high functional competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with continuous improvement preferred.
- Project Management experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.