Posted On: 7-21-2106
Job Title: WFM Forecast Planning Specialist
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact Info: Sean Bohl, email@example.com
Company: Banner Health
Banner Healthcare is creating a centralized workforce management (WFM) organization to support the customer service network. The new WFM team will provide long-term demand forecasting and capacity planning, scheduling, call delivery, real-time execution, and performance reporting. The Banner Consumer Experience Center is chartered with delivering an easy and seamless experience that is convenient, coordinated, and compassionate across all customer-facing engagement channels. At Banner, our mission is to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care. If you are a workforce planning professional and passionate about helping others, Banner is the place for you!
Banner Healthcare is a non-profit organization and the largest private employer in Arizona.
The Workforce Management Planning Specialist is responsible for generating and maintaining the long-term contact center resource plans for the Banner Health customer service network. This role is responsible for forecasting the contact center demand and workforce resources in order to achieve the Abandon Call Rate and financial goals.
- Construct and maintain contact center workforce capacity plans based on forecasted demand and projected staffing (contact center agents). The capacity plans will show staffing requirements based on both run rate trends and budget guidelines.
- Develop structural and replicable demand forecasting models using advanced business knowledge of key contact volume drivers. The models pertain to long-term and short-term contact volume and Customer Handling Time.
- Develop contact center key driver metrics (off-the-phone shrinkage, hiring, attrition, overtime) as throughput into the overall long-term planning model. Conduct “what if” capacity plan scenario analyses taking into consideration changes to contact delivery logic, contact center configuration, and customer workflow processes.
- Provide guidance and direction on configuration strategies through interpreting complex analytics regarding contact volumes, staffing dynamics, and process workflows
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, or business, or equivalent experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 4+ years of contact center long-term capacity planning experience required. This includes experience in applying statistical techniques (modeling, regression methods, decision trees, and forecasting, clustering, time series)
- Able to apply theoretical techniques to real world business issues. Strong analytical abilities to provide options and strategies based on data and informed experience.
- Knowledge and working experience with Aspect WFM scheduling software is preferred.
- Experience with statistical programming software (i.e. SAS) is preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
Please apply at Bannerhealth.com/careers. Link is below: