Posted On: 4-26-2017
Position Title: WFM IEX Scheduling Analyst
Job Location: Work from Home
Apply Online: at www.apria.com, requisition #045782
Company Name: Apria Healthcare
This position is responsible for managing assigned intraday WFM processes in support of Apria’s Customer Care Center operations. A WFM Intraday Analyst will adjust staffing to achieve the business service level objectives to maximize efficiency and occupancy and monitor work queues to compare actual to plans. When actuals do not meet plans, the WFM Intraday Analyst will take timely action based on pre-arranged agreements.
- Attend weekly/daily meetings with intraday and operations teams to review previous and current weeks actual-to-forecast performance and staffing and forecast expectations for remainder of the week and following week.
- Maintain employee information databases.
- Generate and maintain schedules at MU level.
- Manage approval and denial of discretionary activities; such as vacations, trainings, meetings.
- Work with operations teams to manage intraday staffing levels.
- Administration of intraday schedule changes.
- Assist with development and updates to triggers and levers documents to use in response to actual staffing and forecasts not being aligned with plans.
- Monitor real time adherence/ACD and take actions based on the triggers and levers document.
- At least two (2) years related experience in workforce management.
- Experience with NICE WFM environment is required.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- High customer service skills in support of frontline and management staff.
- Ability to interact with operations leadership to analyze data and provide recommendations in a virtual environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, familiarity with MS Access.