Posted On: 10-01-2023
Position Title: WFM Planning Manager
Job Location: Malta, NY OR Rochester, NY
Contact: Kim.email@example.com 203-547-6892
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Workforce Manager working in Malta NY, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
You will be responsible for the development of the Workforce Specialists to ensure that call center objectives such as service level and shrinkage goals are met. You are tasked with managing the day-to-day activities of the team, develop tactics based on the manager’s and company’s strategies for success while maintaining a favorable work environment. The development of relationships between Workforce and Operations is a critical component to the department’s success.
You’ll report to the Director of Workforce Planning. We’re looking for a leader to Act as one, as you will encourage and motivate you team to resolve issues, accomplish goals and influence their career mobility.
Compensation and Benefits
- For this New York, New York United States-based position, the expected base salary is $110,000,000-$125,000.00
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Responsible for managing the operational and client relationships for effective and efficient planning sessions while managing the forecasting and planning process in compliance with client contracts and internal processes. This includes:
- Managing the forecasting, scheduling and real-time processes and deliverables as aligned for corporate workforce management practices.
- Oversee and ensure usage and maintenance of FTE capacity models for assigned environment which deliver the highest level of service level, line adherence and occupancy.
- Develop and maintain long, short and mid-term forecast and staffing plans.
- Lead the workforce planning process for assigned clients and coordinate with stakeholders (Finance, Operations, Training, HR, & Recruiting, etc.) to develop and delivering the best customer experience and highest employee satisfaction at the best cost.
- Responsible for creating, managing departmental forecast and staffing plans for mid- to long-term resource planning to ensure proactive planning and optimal utilization of resources including call center agents and support personnel, premise-based technologies (e.g., workstations), voice and data networks, and other facility related needs (e.g., training infrastructure) based on forecasted workload, and service level and financial/utilization objectives. Develops and creates department staffing schedules as required to cover the hours of operation.
- Conduct analysis of assigned clients to identify opportunities to improve service level, cost, and employee satisfaction. Develop recommendations and articulate strategies and anticipated effectively to stakeholders.
- Work closely with RTA team to achieve goals and maximize billable hours. Responsible for the management of people, processes as it relates to workforce management. Proactively identify hurdles to achieve goals. Develop action plans to mitigate impact and escalates as needed.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years’ experience managing people and 5 years Workforce Management experience in a large multi-site call center environment.
- Experience with workforce management functions including real-time, scheduling, and forecasting in healthcare, insurance, state-based exchange call center operations with knowledge of the interval staffing requirements for call center resources utilizing a combination of forecasting models and NICE WFM (IEX)/Aspect/Genesys Cloud workforce planning tools/application in an effort to optimize service level and productivity.
- Intermediate level computer skills in Microsoft Office.
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
- And yes… a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)
Visit www.mybenefits.ttec.com for more information.
Visit www.mybenefits.ttec.com for more information.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in