Posted On: 09-15-2017
Position Title: WFM RTA
Job Location: Detroit, MI
Apply Online: https://bcbsm.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=OPE000TI&tz=GMT-04%3A00
- Assist and support in the planning, coordinating, developing and implementing of approved projects which are Divisional and/or Corporate in scope in order to enhance the overall efficiency of operational procedures, methods, controls, and performance.
- Analyze, process and/or expedite operational transactions; this may include timely resolution of problems. Participate in systems testing, develop procedures/controls and provide recommendations for the ongoing improvement of the updated process.
- Provide leadership team with status of projects; issue, communicate and recommend policy decisions to achieve project objectives.
- Utilize and maintain available corporate production and reporting systems; produce routine and non-routine reports, presentations, letters communications and graphics.
- Assist personnel (both internal and external) by answering questions, supplying information and training.
- Represent department and division as requested on work groups and special assignments. Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with customers or partners.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Two (2) to five (5) years experience in related field is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge/competency in the following areas: claims or inquiry processing experience preferred, analytical experience, ability to produce statistical information from conceptual needs, and working with PC application and/or mainframe systems preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and contribute to process improvement programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels of all personnel.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
The Real Time Analysts (RTA’s) are responsible for real-time, week of & following week intraday management of the Service Operations Call Centers. They will be responsible for ensuring there are the right number of reps in the right place at the right time. As well as to identify outliers from a performance perspective and have the ability to quickly turn analysis that will drive improvements in performance.
- Working knowledge of Workforce KPIs, service levels, ASA, ACHT, FTE, adherence, forecasting, volume, queues, trends daily, weekly & monthly.
- Proactive analytical skills, to anticipate changes staffing, volume and identify issues impacting or potentially impacting service.
- Elite multitasking skills, involving real time monitoring, real time IM/Email communications, while available for inbound phone calls.
- Flexible time frames, early morning to evening hours, home & off site availability, working hours subject to change on a daily & weekly basis.
- Strong presentation skills for communicating data, processes & analysis.
- Process improvement skills surrounding proactively creating streamline and efficient updates to current processes.
- Detailed knowledge of MLA and call center rules & procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.