Posted On: 05-05-2021
Position Title: WFM Schedule Admin
Job Location: Remote or Galway, Ireland
Apply Online: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/job/wfm-schedule-admin/5232512002?gh_src=a5f36eaa2
Workforce Management Team
You will thrive if:
- You excel in a fast paced, forward thinking and dynamic environment
- You are self-driven and prefer to work in an autonomous role, where your input is valued
- You nerd out about creating efficiencies in business processes and workflows
- You believe data-led decision making is the standard
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
What You’ll Do
- Create, maintain, optimize and audit; schedules, segments and exceptions in Aspect WFM
- Act as a scheduling liaison between agents, managers, and analysts
- Software administration for Aspect WFM, and Aspect WFO.
- Use Cisco for reporting and agent ACD skilling
- Process helpdesk tickets in real time
- Act as a WFM consultant and subject matter expert to management and senior management
- Lead and participate in special projects to find and drive efficiencies in the network. Then present findings in a solution first, data driven manner.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by the Company and/or your director or manager
What You’ll Need
- 1 years of experience in a WFM environment or related field – or – 1-2 years of experience in a WFM environment or related field and a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business Analytics, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field.
- Excellent ability to juggle competing priorities and manage time in a busy environment
- Problem solver with a proven track record of driving results
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with an interest in data visualization
- Have knowledge of Aspect or other WFM solutions
- Have a high level of aptitude with excel, and google sheets and have some experience with SQL
- Proven ability to successfully provide relevant and immediate feedback in a fast-paced and complex environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.