Banner Health is expanding the workforce management (WFM) organization to support its customer service network. The WFM team provides long-term demand forecasting and capacity planning, scheduling, real-time execution, and performance reporting. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly formed WFM organization and support Banner’s customer-centric vision. At Banner, the mission is to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care. If you are a workforce planning professional and passionate about helping others, Banner is the place for you!
Banner Healthcare is a non-profit organization and the largest private employer in Arizona.
The WFM Scheduler is responsible for creating contact center agent schedules for the Banner Health customer service network. This role is critical to aligning the contact center customer demand distributions with the contact agent workforce schedules. This position is also responsible for scheduling off-the-phone activities, approving Paid Time Off requests, and requesting extra time coverage.
- Create contact center agent work schedules to achieve Abandon Contact Rate and business goals, while optimizing the workforce to enhance margins and provide a superior customer experience
- Conduct analyses to determine the health and effectiveness of the contact center scheduling sets. Analyze options and consider multiple alternative scheduling solutions to drive results.
- Use creativity and client feedback to develop employee friendly scheduling model to meet business objectives while reducing employee attrition
- Produce short-term resource plans by scheduling off-the-phone activities such as team meetings, training sessions, and 1-on-1’s with leaders. In addition, review and process Paid Time Off requests and overtime needs to ensure adequate short-term contact center staffing.
- Communicate daily and half-hourly scheduling plans to all levels of the business. Communicate complex analysis in a clear and specific way tailored to the audience’s level of understanding
Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, or business, or equivalent experience required.
Three years of scheduling experience in a complex, multi-site/multi-media contact center environment required.
Workforce management experience related to contact delivery/routing, long-term capacity planning, contact agent resource scheduling, and real-time intraday management is desired. Working knowledge of Banner Health contact center segments preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Please apply at Bannerhealth.com/careers. Link is below: