Posted On: 4-30-2018
Position Title: WFM Scheduler
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Company: Banner Health
Contact Info: Sean Bohl, email@example.com
Apply Online: Please apply at Bannerhealth.com/careers. Banner Health WFM Scheduler – 218866
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Customer Experience Center and support Banner’s customer-centric vision. The WFM team provides long-term demand forecasting and capacity planning, scheduling, real-time execution, and performance reporting. At Banner, the mission is making health care easier, so life can be better. If you are a workforce planning professional and passionate about helping others, Banner is the place for you!
Banner Healthcare is a non-profit organization and the largest private employer in Arizona.
One of the most energizing parts of this role is you will be part of the workforce management deployment to the contact center areas. Banner Health is investing significant resources to the contact centers to enhance the customer experience. The WFM rollout is part of this effort. You will be instrumental in training the contact centers on the new tool and WFM processes, and communicating the associated changes. The agents will learn about requesting Time Off, swapping schedules, Shift Bids, and schedule adherence. This is a great opportunity to join us at the start of our journey.
- Create contact-center agent work schedules to achieve Abandon Contact Rate and business goals, while optimizing the workforce to enhance margins and provide a superior customer experience
- Conduct analyses to determine the health and effectiveness of the scheduling sets. Analyze options and consider alternative scheduling solutions to drive results.
- Use creativity and client feedback to develop employee-friendly schedules to meet business objectives while reducing employee attrition
- Produce short-term resource plans by scheduling off-the-phone activities such as team meetings, training sessions, and 1-on-1’s with leaders. In addition, review and process Paid Time Off requests and extra time needs to ensure adequate short-term staffing.
- Communicate daily and half-hourly scheduling plans to all levels of the business. Communicate complex analysis in a clear and specific way tailored to the audience’s level of understanding
Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, or business, or equivalent experience required.
Three years of scheduling experience in a complex, multi-site/multi-media contact-center environment required.
Workforce management experience related to contact center scheduling, specifically with Aspect WFM is desired