This is an exciting new opportunity to be part of our Resource Optimization Center – also known as the ROC. You will report to the Senior Director and will have two WFM Scheduler colleagues. The ROC team consists of a variety of positions – we have Forecasters, Schedulers, Real-time Analysts, and Business Analysts – supporting our Customer Experience Channels contact centers. In this role, you will be creating and maintaining the phone agent work schedules. You will learn and actively use a tool called Aspect WFM; the tool allows you to track and modify the phone agent’s work schedule – including breaks, meals, and all off-the-phone activities.
One of the most energizing parts of this role is you will be part of the workforce management deployment to the contact center areas. Banner Health has invested significant resources to enhance the customer experience. The WFM rollout is part of this effort. You will be instrumental in training the contact centers on the new tool and WFM processes, and communicating the associated changes. The agents will learn about requesting Time Off, swapping schedules, Shift Bids, and schedule adherence.
We are looking for someone with WFM contact center experience who is interested in applying their talents in the healthcare industry. Banner is a non-profit organization and the largest private employer in Arizona. This is a great opportunity to join our high-performing team and become part of our customer-centric culture.
- Create contact center agent work schedules to achieve Abandon Contact Rate and business goals, while optimizing the workforce to enhance margins and provide a superior customer experience
- Conduct analyses to determine the health and effectiveness of the scheduling sets. Analyze options and consider alternative scheduling solutions to drive results.
- Use creativity and client feedback to develop employee-friendly schedules to meet business objectives while reducing employee attrition
- Produce short-term resource plans by scheduling off-the-phone activities such as team meetings, training sessions, and 1-on-1’s with leaders. In addition, review and process Paid Time Off requests and extra time needs to ensure adequate short-term staffing.
- Communicate daily and half-hourly scheduling plans to all levels of the business. Communicate complex analysis in a clear and specific way tailored to the audience’s level of understanding
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, or business, or equivalent experience required.
- Three years of scheduling experience in a complex, multi-site/multi-media contact-center environment required.
- Workforce management experience related to contact center scheduling, specifically with Aspect WFM is desired
Please apply at Bannerhealth.com/careers. Link is below: