WFO Application Sales Consultant
Contact: email@example.com or 631-962-7764
|Title: WFO Application Sales Consultant|
|Reports To: RVP, WFO Application Sales Consulting
FLSA Status : Exempt
Business Unit: EIS
Management Responsibility: No
Overview of Job Function:
The WFO Application Sales Consultant is responsible for supporting the sales team in meeting bookings targets through executing a business driven sales methodology that links our solutions with the prospects business problems and creating competitive advantage. The focus of this position will cover Workforce Optimization product suite.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Execute the Company’s sales strategies and support achievement of established sales quota. Sales quota will be based on overall regional and national targets.
- Through a consultative approach use industry knowledge and best practices, coupled with knowledge of how Verint’s solutions can drive improvement to secure new business and differentiate us from our competition.
- Work in conjunction with our account executives and pre-sales technical consultants to derive a winning proposition and strategy for new business opportunities.
- Through discovery sessions, executive meetings, return on investment strategy sessions, roadmap workshops and review meetings with customers that lead to an on-going knowledge gathering exercise with the ultimate aim of securing additional business within the current customer base.
- Where required, deliver consultancy engagements either directly or through the use of industry experts.
- Work collaboratively on cross functional teams to continually develop Operational Consultancy and Training offerings to ensure that our customers get the best value for the solutions and services we offer.
- Generating detailed business reports and action plans identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses within the customers/prospects operational and business processes clearly identifying where Verint can offer operational excellence and bring clear business advantage.
- Development and maturing of a formal methodology to evolve and monitor operational, business and procedural requirements to meet agreed ROI and KPI targets.
- Be seen as a ‘Thought Leader’ within workforce optimization across various vertical markets. Must be able to lead and manage the discovery process, and provides hands on-management throughout sales cycle and within pilot or proof of concept projects.
- Where required, provide continuity through the hand off phase to services to ensure the customer’s expectations are met.
- Serve as a role model; mentoring the sales team, transferring skills/knowledge for solution selling as it relates to our workforce optimization solution portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or at least 10 years recent in-depth operational experience, either as an operations director or higher and/or have been part of a business consultancy team within a management consulting solution provider..
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting role with a successful track record in the complex pre-sales process, preferably in enterprise software solution selling.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively present to a wide range of audiences, including an ability to communicate business and technical concepts clearly, effectively and convincingly through presentations and demos.
- Ability to demonstrate software to executive audiences.
- Ability to create a compelling, value based presentations.
- Demonstrated history of working with customers and coordinating internal resources to help complete a complex product sale.
- Ability to grasp and describe technology concepts using terminology that an operations or executive in finance can understand.
- Be able to articulate proposals on a return in investment to operations management.
- Have a proven methodology and approach to consulting and quality practices.
- Excited by real value based propositions.
- Be able to present well to people/teams at all levels in an organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Passionate self-starter with a high degree of integrity.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels with superior facilitation skills.
- Must possess a creative, energetic and enthusiastic presentation style
- Must possess strong listening skills
- Demonstrated highly developed project management and organizational skills.
- Ability and proven experience interfacing with all levels of management.
- Travel expectations are 50-60%.
- 5+ years presales experience selling enterprise software solutions, WFO, or BO solutions
- Deep knowledge of workforce optimization
- Familiarity with Verint products; and ability to develop detailed knowledge of application recording (screen and/or data capture), analytics applications, employee performance management, eLearning, coaching, forecasting and scheduling, and feedback/survey solutions is beneficial.
- Knowledge of effective organizational design, business approaches, hierarchy, and structure for optimal performance, and the ability to work within the confines of an existing client structure.
- Strong understanding of baseline, benchmarking, performance management and measurement strategies.
- Ability to interpret critical business challenges and translate to optimal business process recommendations – multi-level and organizational opportunities.