Posted On: 01-24-2018
Position Title: WFO Forecasting Sr Specialist
Job Location: Franklin, WI
Apply Online: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=20761&company=NWMutual&username=
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they’re just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We’re strong and growing. In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We’re strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people. We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We care. We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they’re passionate about.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What’s the role?
The Workforce Optimization (WFO) Specialist is accountable to create accurate operational forecasts for volumes, average handle time and shrinkage based on historical patterns and predictive analytics utilizing advance time series forecasting techniques. Collect, validate and complete analysis on operational data to identify trends impacting operational performance.
Analyze results and report on deviations from forecasts; manage reports and data consolidation for exceptions that impact staffing plans; implement monitoring systems to integrate with organization processes within enterprise operations and the Workforce Optimization team. Create custom reports from raw data housed within the data mart and the WFO forecasting/scheduling system; create and maintain enterprise dashboards that reflect key performance metrics for enterprise operations.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of four years management level experience, preferably in call center operations.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience in advanced formulas, array formulas, circular references, tables & formatting, condition formatting, advanced charting, pivot tables & reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to understand overall Company/Enterprise Operations customer service needs/challenges.
- Must have a high degree of personal initiative and self-motivation.
- Strong commitment to confidentiality guidelines.
- Ability to be responsive to changing business needs, manage and prioritize concurrent assignments, and handle ambiguity.
- Strong verbal and written skills with demonstrated ability to communicate complex and technical concepts in general terms to broad audiences.
- Strong analytical abilities in decision making and problem solving.
- Proven organization and planning skills.
TO APPLY, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=20761&company=NWMutual&username=
Req ID: 20761
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Education Experience: Bachelor’s Desired
Employment Experience: 3-5 years
Licenses/Certifications: Not Applicable
FLSA Status: Exempt
Posting Date: 01/17/2018