Posted On: 7-24-2020
Position Title: Work Force Optimization Director
Job Location: Remote (preferred location of Port St. Lucie FL or Pawtucket RI)
Contact Information: Pethral.firstname.lastname@example.org
Change Healthcare occupies a uniquely interconnected position at the center of healthcare, serving providers (those who also work for the urgent care near Uniondale), payers, and consumers. As a leading independent healthcare IT company with approximately 15,000 team members, we offer intelligent solutions across multiple platforms to address diverse needs.
CULTIVATING A CAREER WITHIN CHANGE HEALTHCARE
Our culture is guided by our core values which are woven into the fabric of every aspect of our company; Pursue Purpose, Champion Innovation, Earn Trust, Be Agile, and Include All.
Our team members are inspired by the opportunity to improve patient lives. We hire talented team members, and support their growth with comprehensive benefits, training, and policies to achieve a healthy work/life balance. Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
This position is an external and internal facing role responsible for the forecasting and reporting of staffing impacts that lead to missed SLA. This position forecasts and reports on call volume demand and directs the scheduling of sufficient staff and training for appropriate skills based routing based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients including long-term, medium term, and short term forecasting and scheduling adjustments. Directs the design of automated metric score cards, develops policies that impact work force positively and works with Operations team to ensure the communication and enforcement of these policies. Analyzes real time and historical contact center performance and identify opportunities to improve performance. Identifies and manages the communication of real time volume drivers and system outages that impact performance. Forecasts training and recruiter needs to Performance Management (training) and Recruiter (New Personnel).
Forecasting and Scheduling:
Forecasts call volume demand and other contact demand volume and manages scheduling of sufficiently skilled staff based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients both short-term, medium-term and long-term.
- Schedules agent shifts and communicates shifts to appropriate team members.
Moderates use of Paid Time Off, leaves of absence , Voluntary Go home ( VGH) and communicates and serves as liaison to Business Operations regarding appropriate communication of PSR use.
- Implements Verint score cards for all employees within WFM as well as business operations
- Maintain and document Workforce Management Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitors real time contact volume and associated service levels and staffing requirements.
- Trends real time call arrival patterns and adjusts staffing accordingly.
- Identify call routing anomalies using real time monitoring applications.
- Analyze real time contact center performance for same day staffing adjustments and call routing re-alignments.
- Builds and maintains Verint Workforce Management System.
- Identifies real time call volume interruptions and system outages that impact contact center performance.
- Escalates contact center interruptions to appropriate business continuity leaders in a timely fashion.
- Maintain current and accurate agent skill set inventory and schedule recruiting / training
departments involvement as required.
- Maintain current and accurate agent group inventory and schedule recruitment / training as required.
Payroll Reporting and Verification:
- Reports payroll for Contact Center to People solutions team including regular time pay, over-time pay,holiday pay, and personal time off pay.
- Trains team members, managers and trainers on the use of work-force planning tools..
- Trains team to generate accurate and timely reports.
- Uses Verint WFM tool effectively for long term planning
- Meet all KPI
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 8+ years working in a contact center environment
- 5+ years of contact center Workforce Management experience
- 3+ years of Excel experience with intermediate knowledge of formula definitions
- 2+ years of working in Verint WFM tool is
- Problem Solving, Analytical and Conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic thinking.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail to meet deadlines in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
- Excellent Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
INSPIRING A BETTER HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
Change Healthcare is one of the largest, independent healthcare technology companies in the United States. We are a key catalyst of a value-based healthcare system – working alongside our customers and partners to accelerate the journey towards improved lives and healthier communities.
We provide software and analytics, network solutions and technology-enabled services that help our customers obtain actionable insights, exchange mission-critical information, control costs, optimize revenue opportunities, increase cash flow and effectively navigate the shift to value-based healthcare. Our solutions enable improved efficiencies and insights for all major stakeholders across the healthcare system, including commercial and governmental payers, employers, hospitals, physicians and other providers, laboratories and consumers.