Posted On: 11-15-2019
Position Title: Work Management Specialist
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Apply Online: https://jobs.capitalgroup.com/job/Irvine-Work-Management-Specialist-CA-92618/608042100/?locale=en_US
Company: Capital Group
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it’s more than that. It’s smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You’ll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You’ll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you’ll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
Work Management Specialist
The Workforce Management (WFM) Specialist represents the Workforce Management team by maintaining our WFM backend/front end systems and participating in delivering mission critical initiatives as well as developing solutions and tools that will benefit our enterprise partners. This role requires excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and the ability to succeed in a highly technical environment.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and configuration to eWFM system (activity code creation/maintenance, self-service parameters, time off rules, Web Station, reporting changes, etc.) to meet evolving business needs.
- Troubleshooting any issues with or enhancements to WFM systems and partnering with necessary parties to ensure the proper resolutions are met in a timely manner.
- Tactical and strategic implementation of mutually agreed-upon processes, procedures, and policies for eWFM.
- Respond to reported issues, requests & inquiries of a technical or functional nature, and suggest or deploy fixes and enhancements.
- Participate in cross-functional activities such as requirements gathering and review, as well as user acceptance testing.
- Works with internal IT support and vendor technical support, as needed.
- Ability to interact and build strong relationships with all levels and across various departments within a large, complex organization.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity to streamline processes and tasks, along with advanced decision-making and problem-solving capability and knowledge of when to involve senior management in decision making.
- Ability to drive best practice sharing.
- Follow, create & modify standard processes and procedures for how eWFM is used and administered across the organization.
- Creates and maintains internal communications policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years’ experience in Workforce Management administrator position required with NICE.
- Experience in large-scale contact center (multi-site preferred).
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling software packages such as NICE or IEX is a must.
- Selected candidate must be able to work in one of our following locations: Irvine, California or San Antonio, Texas.
- Project management experience preferred. Exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to manage concurrent assignments and determine the need for changing priorities.
- Highly analytical, disciplined, detail-oriented, well organized and flexible.
- Should be able to engage diplomatically with colleagues, internal support, vendors, and management. Requires excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world’s largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Testing, Project Manager, Technical Support, Front End, Technology, Entry Level