Posted On: 11-23-2020
Position Title: WORKFORCE ANALYST, CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Job Location: Tracy, CA, United States
Apply Online: https://hcqq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/22722/?utm_medium=jobshare
Contact: Eugenia Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-275-9102
At RH we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
The Workforce Management Analyst will have an immediate connection to our Values (People, Service, Quality and Innovation). This individual contributor will be personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude. The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for the daily efforts to provide a great customer experience by effectively optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. A key functional responsibility includes the ability to plan / forecast labor requirements and translate these to the creation of optimal schedules that will enable the organization to meet or exceed its service goals.
- Live and breathe our Vision, Values and Beliefs
- Possess an elevated aptitude and knowledge of our people, processes and systems
- Represent the RH lifestyle brand through communication, personal appearance and professionalism
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships to deliver creative and effective labor solutions
- Own all phases of demand forecasting and labor scheduling, often working in partnership with leaders to determine creative solutions to anticipated challenges
- Analyze data and execute tactics to support the completion and review of short and/or long-term labor planning and forecasting
- Review and monitor operational reports to proactively call out anomalies to business leadership to drive successful execution of our service levels
- Develop and monitor labor scheduling with focus on ensuring service level goals can be achieved or exceeded
- Resolve complex labor issues promptly, involving cross functional partners as needed to ensure complete resolution
- Support and drive special projects as directed.
- Meet or exceed goals
- Ability to set and elevate the RH standard for customer service by ensuring the very best service levels at all times
- Possess poise and confidence to interact with all levels and build strong relationships with teams and organizational customers
- Demonstrate an outstanding ability to listen and respond to internal and external customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written skills are essential, with the added ability to effectively and accurately convey complex concepts in a simplified manner
- Must have a strong technical, quantitative, and analytical aptitude, with the ability to learn and navigate across multiple systems
- Must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
- Driven to meet and exceed goals and customer expectations
- Must prioritize, multitask, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule: including some weekends, evenings, and key event days