Posted On: 04-18-2019
Position Title: Workforce Analyst I – 1134227
Job Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, Tucson, Arizona, Atlanta, Georgia, Orlando, Florida, St. Louis, Missouri
Apply Online: https://jobs.centene.com
Position Purpose: Use ACD phone system to assist with maximizing the effectiveness of scheduling, systems, performance metrics, data analysis, reporting and overall operational functions for all lines of business and all locations. Evaluate staffing adjustments and re skilling of agents as necessary to provide adequate phone coverage.
- Monitor real-time call activity at various call centers and make necessary staffing adjustments
- Coordinate scheduling of all offices with call center supervisory staff
- Monitor agent productivity and provide feedback to call center supervisory staff
- Generate reports daily, weekly, monthly, annually and ad hoc. Detail forecasts, plans, schedules and performance, both in advance and in review
- Identify, evaluate and report call center issues and differentiate between workflow, technical, external or staffing
- Work directly with the department head on strategic planning and new business implementation and forecasting
QualificationsEducation/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. 5+ years of customer service experience. Working knowledge of telephony systems and call center technology and vocabulary. Experience with manpower planning and scheduling. Experience with forecasting and trending. Proficiency with all MS Office applications including Excel. Call center and service level experience preferred.