Position Purpose: Assist with maximizing the effectiveness of scheduling, systems, performance metrics, data analysis, reporting and overall operational functions for all lines of business and all locations. Evaluate staffing adjustments and re skilling of agents as necessary to provide adequate phone coverage.
- Oversee and monitor real-time call activity at various call centers and make necessary staffing adjustments.
- Monitor agent productivity and provide feedback to management
- Develop and submit various reports, including detail forecasts, plans, schedules and performance, both in advance and in review.
- Identify, evaluate and report issues and differentiate between workflow, technical, external or staffing.
- Maintain tracking database, analyze trends and make recommendations to management
- Work directly with the department head on strategic planning and new business implementation and forecasting.
- Ensure team is aware of any upcoming changes and provide insight on the day-to-day functions
Education/Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. 3+ years of workforce management or data analysis. Proficiency with all MS Office applications.