Posted On: 10-31-2017
Position Title: Workforce Analyst Lead
Job Location: Eagen, MN
Apply Online: https://thomsonreuters.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Career_Site/job/USA-Eagan-610-Opperman-Dr/Workforce-Analyst-Lead_JREQ093212-1
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Forecasting contact volume and staffing requirements
- Determining optimal work schedules and coordinates the effective scheduling of department meetings, training sessions, and vacations
- Monitor daily call center performance and make adjustments to ensure that department response time and service goals are met
- Build statistical models or adapt existing ones to meet Call Center requirements
- Effectively interpret data related to internal and external customer needs
- Optimize the use of department technology (primarily IVR) and workforce management techniques to improve Call Center efficiency and effectiveness
- Consult, advise and work with the call center management teams to produce high levels of customer satisfaction balanced with Thomson Reuters business needs.
- Supervise and manage staff that may be local or remote
- Provide team leadership (performance management, staff development, coaching, communication)
- Manage the appropriate workload for your team and other supervisory duties
- Work with other workforce teams to achieve optimum performance as a whole
- 4-year degree plus 2 years experience with call center workforce management (forecasting, scheduling) is required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous workforce management experience required
- Proficient and working knowledge of call center technology, including workforce management applications Aspect, Cisco (CSD, CAD, Finesse, CUIC), eGain/VIM or Exony software preferred
- Proficient use of PC software applications (Access, Excel and PowerPoint). Ability to maintain databases, create complex spreadsheets, and import/export data between applications
- Displays commitment to quality service through appropriate follow through, urgency, and persistence
- Understand and apply understanding of functional aspects of customer operations and call center operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supervisory experience a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.