Workforce Analyst – Multiple Locations
Posted On: 4-17-2015
Position Title: Workforce Analyst
Job Location: Lewisville, TX or Jacksonville, FL or Little Rock, AR
Contact Information- please apply on our career’s site: https://www1.apply2jobs.com/Ally/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=2051&CurrentPage=1
|Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise with the opportunity, experience and people to redefine the industry.
Ally’s automotive services business offers a full suite of financing products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, inventory insurance, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services. Ally Bank, the company’s direct banking subsidiary and member FDIC, offers an array of deposit products, including certificates of deposit, savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA deposit products and interest checking. Ally’s Commercial Finance unit provides financing to middle-market companies across a broad range of industries.
|Business Unit/Global Function Description
|Ally Servicing is part of Ally’s Dealer Financial Services business and is a leading auto finance customer service organization with a portfolio of 4 million accounts. Ally is a full spectrum auto servicing organization including value streams from customer care to remarketing, and many support areas. It is a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative working environment. Our employees are focused on consistently delivering a superior customer experience.
|Reporting to the Ally Servicing Workforce Manager, this position will assist in the design and strategy for the Workforce Management team in Ally Servicing. Primary responsibilities include creating, maintaining and validating models used to assist Ally Servicing with workforce management activities and implementing all aspects of workforce management (forecasting, scheduling, adherence, variation, analytics, etc.) into the culture at Ally. This position will also support and analyze strategies that leverage our continued effort to develop resource modification solutions in all areas of the enterprise as it pertains to the utilization and productivity of our staff.
|Essential Duties and Job Requirements:
- Utilize workload forecasts, intra-day performance outlooks, staff forecasts and schedule runs to proactively identify staffing utilization opportunities and take appropriate action necessary to delivering a comprehensive plan for meeting service performance objectives
- Use Impact 360 technology (Workforce Optimization) to maintain schedule sets, provide schedule fit analysis, create schedules, and to proactively lead and conduct shift bids in larger and more complex teams which factor in all workload and staffing inputs handled within the respective group while taking into account schedule limitations and input from business partners
- Work closely with Workforce Manager and operational leaders on workforce management and resource modification strategies
- Act as the SME on the WFM team and support the team in maintaining system processes including the setup and configuration of new groups and maintenance of segment request rules
- Identify actions and steps needed to accomplish team objectives and complete scheduling initiatives calling out any risks to the same.
- Act as front line support for Operations partners and internal WFM partners to answer questions regarding Scheduling processes and procedures.
- Proactively identify and drive process improvement opportunities within the WFM Scheduling team.
- Project management responsibilities
- Travel as required
- Extensive experience working in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access
- Ability to navigate and train others on WFM industry software, preferably Verint Impact 360 Technology
- Team focused and results driven with ability to independently manage multiple tasks for multiple groups and work reliably in time sensitive situations
- Ability to identify process improvement, effectiveness and efficiency in a matrix environment
- Organizes and presents data in an organized and logical fashion
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively and effectively with people at all levels of the business
- Demonstrates strong analytical and organizational skill set
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal accountability, passion, and execution
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Maintains high level of attention to detail and accuracy
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Math or Statistics preferred
- LSS/Process Improvement/Project Management preferred
- 3+ years of experience with workforce systems such as Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, and/ or Blue Pumpkin (Impact 360)
- 3+ years of workforce management experience (i.e. responsible for scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting, determining and communicating work schedules and resources for call queues, consulting with call operations, etc)
- Relevant experience in the Automotive or Financial Services Field
- Strong understanding of FTE and application of labor costs
|Total Rewards Information
|Working at Ally is Rewarding! Ally’s compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance. Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work/life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program and wellness rewards to help you reach your personal health goals
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax health savings, dependent care and commuter transit accounts
- Life and disability benefits
- Other work/life benefits including tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, weight watchers and employee discount programs.
Ally extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other reason prohibited by law.