Posted On: 04-12-2019
Position Title: Workforce Analyst
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Apply Online: https://boards.greenhouse.io/postmates/jobs/1636204
Postmates is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product in their city delivered on-demand. We’re on a mission to become the on-demand delivery infrastructure for every major city in the world.
Our Operations Strategy team solves key business problems by using data to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges, and identify new ways to grow. As the Workforce Analyst, you’ll be responsible for building forecasts, staffing models and providing better insights into our operating environment. You’ll make Postmates the best on-demand logistics platform in the world by ensuring that our Customer Support teams are staffed to provide the best quality of service through prompt and efficient responses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Build, develop and track staffing models for our Support Specialty Teams (Quality and Social)
- Optimize staffing for our external vendors, balancing cost with meeting the service level goal
- Partner with human resources and functional leaders across the organization to ensure quality of hire and on-time fill rates for specialty teams.
- Develop daily reporting on KPIs, including service level, average handle time, schedule adherence, and occupancy.
- Run analysis to optimize leadership ratios and help us scale more efficiently
- 3+ years of experience with short-term and long-term forecasting, planning and scheduling a call center environment in high-growth organizations
- 3+ years of experience with Excel
- 1-2 years of experience with SQL (preferred)
- Experience using WFM software (IEX, Aspect, Teleopti, etc.)
- Strong analytical, strategic, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand the big picture and help others understand it through the use of data
- A strong communicator. Explaining complex concepts shouldn’t be a problem for you.
- Comfortable and effective at juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast paced work environment.
- You are scrappy. You approach questions with a scientific rigor, but can execute pragmatically — the simplest solution may be the best at times.
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)