Posted On: 05-14-2018
Position Title: Workforce Analyst
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Apply Online: https://postmates.com/jobs
Postmates is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product in their city delivered on-demand. We’re on a mission to become the on-demand delivery infrastructure for every major city in the world.
Our business strategy team solves key business problems by using data to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges, and identify new ways to grow. As part of that team, you’ll be responsible for helping schedule the members of our contact center teams, help provide better insights into our operating environment, and help us make better business decisions. You’ll make Postmates the best on-demand logistics platform in the world by ensuring that we have appropriate coverage to meet our aggressive SLAs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Handle scheduling across multiple lines of business, including creation of schedules and approval of PTO
- Provide daily reporting on WFM KPIs, including service level, average handle time, schedule adherence, and occupancy.
- Provide reporting and analysis on external vendor performance from a WFM standpoint, including service level, average handle time, and staffing.
- Help develop and improve tools and processes that enable the business to make good, key decisions
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- 3+ years of call center scheduling, with experience using WFM software (IEX, Interactive Intelligence, Teleopti, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with Excel in a call center reporting environment
- 1-2 years of experience with SQL, preferably in a call center reporting environment
- Strong analytical, strategic, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand the big picture and help others understand it through the use of data
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to take on challenges.
- Knowledge of Mac OS High Sierra a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Large monitor, comfortable chairs
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision