Posted On: 09-09-2020
Position Title: Workforce Analyst RTA
Job Location: Austin, TX
Contact: Charlie Harris – Charles.Harris@faneuil.com
The Real-Time Analyst is responsible for managing the workforce management processes including real-time, scheduling and change management to ensure that KPIs are met. In addition, this position also serves as the central point of contact for supervisors and senior management as related to service level information and KPI reporting. This position reports directly to the Workforce Supervisor/Manager or Corporate Workforce Manger.
|· Monitor phone queues and service levels on a real-time basis to identify situations where additional resources may be needed to maintain service levels, consult with call center management to determine best course of action to fill resource needs/maintain service levels|
|· Provide real time status anomalies to operations
· Track, report and call out real-time adherence issues
|· Provide shift reports to management with service level and abandon rate explanations for any day where KPIs are missed|
|· Process shift trades, schedule change requests, and time off request after schedules are released by analyst|
|· Review and respond to schedule inquiries from management and agents and partner with Analyst for plan of action
· Create reporting on absenteeism and other shrinkage for operations leaders and workforce personnel.
|· Optimize scheduled breaks and lunches as resource requirements change, determine need for extra hours and/or VTO, assess availability for offline functions and approve/deny as required
· Recommend extra or VTO hours for over/under staffing needs
· Process time off requests
· Assist supervisory and management in understanding the impact of events that occur throughout the day
· Provide regular feedback to Operations and Workforce team to improve upon short-range planning precision
· Special departmental assignments and/or projects as assigned
· Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
· Must be able to work any hours assigned to support 24×7 operations hours if needed
|· Build strong interpersonal relationships with internal clients|
|· Work independently as well as in a team environment|
- Internal Applicants
- Must have 1-year call center experience
- Attendance cannot be on a level above verbal
- Quality must be meeting expectations
- Cannot be on any performance corrective action above a verbal
- 1 year of working in a call center environment
- External Applicants
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree or undergraduate, with relevant work experience preferred
- 2-year customer care and/or contact center environment experience; prior experience in operations support roles referred
- 1-year workforce management experience in real-time management
- Experience with IEX preferred or other workforce management systems eWFM/Aspect and Verint
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
• Ability to analyze and interpret moderately complex data using workforce management software.
• Ability to work with peers and other teams to achieve performance goals and objectives.
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and company personnel.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems under pressure.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
Customer/ Client Interface & Creative Challenge
This role serves as a key contact to the operations team for achieving center goals and metrics and requires a highly mature and technically competent individual, capable of balancing the needs of both the business and its employees. Demonstrates expertise and professionalism when interacting with clients in individual or group interactions.