Workforce Analyst – San Diego, CA
Posted On: 7-10-2013
Job Title: Workforce Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
|Job Id Number
|External Job Desc
||Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims and Automotive Collision Repair industries. Founded in 1946, Mitchell has delivered advanced information and technology solutions to over 100,000 customers throughout North America, helping them to improve their business process performance. The company’s comprehensive solution portfolio streamlines the entire auto physical damage, bodily injury and workers’ compensation claims processes.
Mitchell was recently named by the San Diego Business Journal as the No. 1 Software Company in San Diego, based on the number of full-time employees, which is approaching the 1,500 milestone. The company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including outstanding career growth opportunities and has been recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in San Diego.
The Workforce Management Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that established Service Level Agreements are met on a daily basis for all customers through the effective use of WFM tools and planning experience. The candidate must have the ability to forecast, plan, schedule staff, and calculate key operating metrics manually for both front and back office in addition to doing so with any support of a WFM system like Pipkins, and IEX, or other industry-level, off the shelf platform.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assess areas of improvement and leverages analysis to consult and influence business partner decision making.
- Provide proactive analysis of staff utilization to increase efficiencies within the business units
- Establish protocols, policies, and quality assurance activities in support of a newly established WFM program.
- Analyze and report historical data and trends and develop forecast models
- Generate long-term and short-term forecasts
- Manage employee information changes
- Manage scheduling process
- Manage proactive approval and denial of discretionary activities; such as vacations, trainings, meetings
- Lead weekly and daily staffing review meetings with management and intraday analysts detailing previous and current week’s performance and forecasted performance of remainder of current week and next week, while also identifying risks
- Generate new forecast when current day forecast has high deviation from actual
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university preferred
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in a high volume contact center while possessing the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Experience working with workforce staff planning system such as Pipkins, or other Workforce Management tools.
- Advanced knowledge of operations support area such as scheduling, staffing, planning, and administration.
- Ability to understand sophisticated mathematical models and concepts.
- Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office tools including Excel and Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to lead interacts with team members and management at all levels while driving necessary recommendations and changes.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, independent worker with experience in handling high volume, multi-task work load.
- Experience writing data-driven reports, working with data to create reports.
- Knowledge of programming in a language such as SQL, SAS, .Net, or similar experience.
- Familiarity with business Intelligence solutions and implementations.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and data management practices.
- Knowledge of data models and relationships between data elements.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Send resume directly to:
Talent Acquisition Partner