|Job Title: Workforce Analyst-TruGreen
To apply: please email resume to email@example.com
We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Collects and analyzes scheduling, staffing, call volume and workload data. Generates schedule projections for the call center/customer service operation to ensure optimal service levels. Manages vacation data and attendance tracking. Provides information and recommendations to management to ensure productivity goals are in adherence to set standards. May provide ad-hoc reporting as requested.
Track and monitor trends and call volumes, record daily, weekly, and monthly volume details.
Monitor Workforce Management Scheduling for any deviation with agent phone/log time to exceptions.
Communicate discrepancies to appropriate levels.
Create and maintain a scheduling database which demonstrates availability of associates.
Create and maintain the daily, weekly and monthly attendance roster/log.
Prepare, assign and communicate daily and weekly schedules based on forecasts and allocations from Workforce Management projections.
Prepare, create, assign, and maintain daily and weekly Centralized Customer Service Forecasting data/in conjunction with Memphis projections
Act as a liaison among all call centers, managers, and supervisors to manage, monitor and coordinate for staffing, training, overage/shortage, changes of breaks/lunches, overtime and time off needs.
- ServiceMaster Commitment
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 1 to 3 years of Workforce Management & Contact Center experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Ability to manually create work schedules in MS Excel and/or MS Access (required)
- Proficiency with Workforce Management software required. Experience with Verint (highly preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Customer Service Skills
- Team Development Skills
- Time Management Skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.