Posted On: 01-04-2023
Position Title: Workforce Analytics Analyst
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, Phoenix, AZ, Wichita, KS, Hampton Roads, VA, Baton Rouge, LA, Omaha, NE, Oklahoma City, OK, Las Vegas, NV
Contact Information: Lara Boldin Lara.Boldin@cox.com
Company Name: Cox Communications
- Create accurate contact center forecasts (30-minute interval to monthly)
- Maintain Workforce Management system (Aspect eWFM) with accurate call history and arrival patterns
- Maintain external models with updated call volume, Average Handle Time, Shrinkage and other drivers
- Provide an accurate “locked” forecast and preview for vendor partners
- Conduct regular trend analysis for specific LOB (line of business)
- Establish and maintain site specific hire plans for each LOB supported
- Maintain accurate headcount numbers
- Proactively make recommendations on staffing to maximize KPI’s
- Identify and escalate potential risk to attainment of Key Performance Indicators
- Incorporate pre-defined impacts of upcoming initiatives into planning models (Products, Marketing, etc.)
- Partner with scheduling and intraday teams to ensure end-to-end planning and execution is aligned
- Participate in annual budget creations and regular refresh of budget assumptions
- Publish regular reports
- Identify potential process improvements
- Facilitate regular meetings with LOB partners
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 2 years of experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and up to 2 years’ experience or 6 years of related experience forecasting, Digital contact and scheduling with Workforce Management software
- Proven aptitude for math and analytics required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point) required
- Strong relationship management skills are required
- BS/BA degree in related discipline (Business, Finance or Mathematics) strongly desired
- Alvaria eWFM experience preferred
- Proven experience presenting & consulting with operational leadership preferred
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
- Full understanding of LOB supported and business drivers, including call handling procedures and call routing
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including complex formulas, workbook linking, data filtering
- Advanced knowledge of Alvaria eWFM forecast groups and settings
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.