Posted On: 03-06-2019
Position Title: Workforce Capacity Planner Analytic Consultant 2
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ; Salem, OR; Hillsboro, OR; West Des Moines, IA; Des Moines, IA; Sioux Falls, SD; Westlake, TX; Roanoke, VA; Glen Allen, VA; Charlotte, NC; Columbia, SC
Apply Online: www.wellsfargojobs.com
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI’s focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
The Resource Planning (RP) team partners with WFVC business lines to meet service level goals. By forecasting volumes, average handling times and other key metrics determines short and long term staffing needs, and then plans to meet that need through developing effective schedule sand optimizing placement of non-productive schedule items. RP must also stay abreast of emerging trends and changes and respond appropriately, whether an immediate or future change is needed.
Primary responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to:
- Long term forecasting, capacity planning and reporting specific to Resource Planning.
- Develops and publishes forecasts and staffing targets, which are the foundation of hiring plans and financial forecasts.
- Collaborates with Resource Planning, Finance, contact center leaders and Project Management partners to ensure all known impacts are accounted for.
- Leads efforts to understand and account for projects affecting multiple queues and partners with others to identify/design required analyses
- Draws upon extensive capacity plan modeling and contact center data mining experience to provide guidance to teammates.
- Actively identifies and implements best practices among peers.
- Builds complex models to accurately capture staffing needs during major changes/transitions in contact types, queue components, etc.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in WFVC data sources and methods
Locations: Phoenix, AZ; Salem, OR; Hillsboro, OR; West Des Moines, IA; Des Moines, IA; Sioux Falls, SD; Westlake, TX; Roanoke, VA; Glen Allen, VA; Charlotte, NC; Columbia, SC
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of workforce capacity planning experience in a multi-site or multi-channel contact center environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Ability to research, analyze, document, and present organizational metrics that drive business decisions
- Ability to independently provide summary and recommendations on operational data
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Leadership skills including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets experience with Functions, importing/exporting, and manipulating data DQO0004154
- SQL experience
- VB (Visual Basic) experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years of contact center operations knowledge to include extensive knowledge of contact center operations metrics
- 4+ years forecasting experience in a complex environment
- Experience providing operational support to a large, complex multi-channel contact center organization
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a virtual organization,
- Experience providing insights into data/processes and identifying trends which may present opportunities or reflect gaps
- External Job Seekers: Please visit www.wellsfargojobs.com