Posted On: 03-16-2018
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Asheville, NC or Nashville, TN
Company Name: Change Healthcare
Contact Information: Chanda Catron (Chanda.Catron@McKesson.com)
The Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst is responsible for supporting contact center lines of businesses within Change Healthcare’s Operations organization. WFM Analysts at Change Healthcare serve as subject matter experts in the areas of contact center forecasting, capacity planning, staff scheduling, labor budgeting, and data and business analysis. The WFM Analyst will be responsible for forecasting call, email, and case volume, handle times, shrinkage, and attrition. Capacity planning will provide staffing and hiring guidance to the operations leadership. Staff scheduling ensures that we have staff in the optimal time and place to service the needs of our customers. Labor budgeting helps provide leadership and finance guidance on expected labor costs. Data and business analysis includes all the analytics required to provide business unit leaders the necessary information to support data driven decision making.
- Maintain staff & capacity plans for multiple departments.
- Provide contact forecasting and staffing requirements for long term, short term and interval levels for multiple departments.
- Develop long-term capacity plans and provide accurate workload predictions for annual budgeting and planning.
- Coordinate with finance, HR, and IT/Development to ensure accurate budget forecasts.
- Continually improves forecasting and scheduling predications across all contact channels.
- Develops special forecasts to assist in creating project staffing plans and ongoing plans.
- Acts as a divisional Subject Matter Expert in Workforce Management applications and assists in training where applicable.
- Maintain historical contact data within WFM system.
- Provide various weekly and monthly WFM reports.
- Capture, store and report on historical statistics.
- Provide various call data analyses, review results and identify trends to provide staff recommendations.
- Ensure data integrity within WFM system.
- Assist WFM Manager with system and process projects as needed.
- Assist/backup WFM Team members when necessary.
- Maintain and document Workforce Management Standard Operating Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years working in a contact center environment (@ minimum 100+ seat contact center)
- 2-3 years of contact center Workforce Management experience
- 2-3 years of Data Analysis experience capturing, storing and reporting historical statistics (call volumes, AHT, service level, forecast accuracy, etc.)
- 2-3 years of Excel experience with intermediate knowledge of formula definitions
- Must have strong mathematical and statistical skill set to maintain accurate data reporting and analysis
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint
- Intermediate knowledge of ACD/Call Routing
- Problem Solving, Analytical and Conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic