Posted On: 06-09-2018
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Company: Trunk Club
Apply Online: https://boards.greenhouse.io/trunkclub/jobs/1201559
Workforce Management Analyst
at Trunk Club
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who We Are
As an Analyst, you will be responsible for workforce management, including all scheduling functions of our Inside Sales Team. You will own and oversee the WFM platform, forecasting, and be responsible for working closely with the analytics and sales operations teams to ensure accuracy in staffing levels. You will also be required to understand and maintain an appropriate headcount for the team, and work closely with sales training and recruiting to inform class sizes of new hire trainings on a regular cadence.
What You’ll Do
- Monthly, weekly, daily forecasting of inbound and outbound lead and member communications and task activity based on historical trends and growth objectives
- Oversee and maintain the WFM platform/tools/models utilized for forecasting and scheduling
- Work with finance/sales ops to appropriately forecast and account for growth
- Provide clear communication of the forecasted workflow, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc. to the team(s) manager/director
- Formulate recommendations based on analysis, data, input from other departments and teams (primarily marketing, finance, and sales operations)
- Partner with other teams to understand key drivers of volume and incorporate into forecasting and planning
- Plan and manage the staffing schedule. Monitor for real-time adherence, handle time off requests, and communicate changes, trends, issues to management
How we work
- With others. Work closely with cross functional partners in sales, technology, operations, finance and other product groups to define and implement strategies to accelerate sales growth, maximize productivity and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
What your background may look like
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in workforce management (call center environment/retail sales experience a plus)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Workforce management technology and tools/software a plus
- Proficient with Tableau, Microsoft Word and Excel and have intermediate technical skills
- Dependable for providing essential support to a team and excellent communication
- Comfortable with working in a chaotic environment and work well under pressure
- Positive attitude and eagerness to take on additional responsibilities
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Trunk Club University – our growth program which allows for development opportunities
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!